"Just to see when I need to go to the docks to get a shipment of guns. Dad wants to send 'em to Detroit for Ice and the members out there."

"What? Why?"

"There isn't a full on war going on but I guess there's definitely beef and Dad doesn't want anymore casualties from IRG, which is why he thinks sending over better guns should get the opposing gang to step back. That's just what I overheard yesterday." I stand corrected. I miss quite a bit when I choose to not make my grand appearance.

"If I were Dad, I'd get all members from Houston and Oakland out to Detroit to completely wipe out that gang then send everyone back to their cities to continue." Fuck these little games, go big or go home but that's just my opinion and what I'd do if I was in control.

"Then who'd watch the traps?"

"Aight, I'd keep enough back at their traps to hold it down while the rest go over to wipe out said gang- Either way it would have worked. I simply stopped by to let you know about Diamond and now I gotta get going because I just thought of somethin' that needs to be done before I forget."

"Aight T. Thanks for the heads up. We all gotta do somethin' real soon again-"

"When you stop fantasizing about Tilly Beans, we can all gladly do somethin' but until then we're all tryna get our shit straight." I said with a small laugh as I made my way out the door.

While I was walking, I pulled out my phone and searched for Brie's name. She magically popped into my head while I was at Ty's and although she's in Sacramento, I had some questions to ask her. If Drake got Jazlyn and Cassie, who's to say he hasn't tried for Brie? I mean, a lot of people knew when Brie and I were together, considering how much we stepped out together so I'm curious to know if Drake managed to find Brie and talk to her.

"Haven't seen your name flash across my screen in the longest." She chuckled upon answering the phone. "What's up?"

"We can gladly change that if you're missin' seein' my name across your screen." I joked that got her to laugh some more. "Anyways, any new niggas come along your path? Whether it be in person or text?" I'm trying not to be so suspicious-sounding about this and I feel like I took the wrong approach.

"What are you hinting at?" Yup. Wrong approach. Dammit Trey.

"Just any new niggas come along in your life recently? God damn, it's a yee or nah question." I'm tryin' not to say too much while I'm outside because I know I'm probably being watched- bruh I could have just texted her. What the fuck is wrong with me. Better yet, I could have had DeShawn just call her for me since no one on his ass. I didn't think this through enough, I jumped the gun on this because I didn't wanna forget to ask her but ended up fucking this all over anyways.

Fucking shit, Trey.

"No. No one new has come along. Why?"

"Just curious. Look, I'll have to call you later on. Breezy's choking on some corn so I gotta go, bye." Hung up that phone just as fast as I called her. I'm tryin' to be as many steps as possible ahead of Drake but I'm already fuckin' up. At least he hasn't figured out Brie so I'm good in that sense. I should tell Breezy to tell Vonnie to keep away from Drake since he more likely with her right now. I'll just text him right quick.

***

"Hey Trey." All the strippers who were currently out on the main floor said in unison when I walked in through the doors of the strip... The way they said my name though. I like it.

"Aye ladies." I said making my way through the bottom story. I snuck past the owners office and got to the back where the locker room was.

I continued to walk all the way to where Trina's locker was and found her standing at it fixing the outfit she was wearing. Her back was to me so I leaned up against the other lockers and patiently waited for her to turn around when she was ready to do so.