She Forgot...

There's gonna be Nalu in this for all u Nalu fans!

Caterpillars!

She Forgot...

Natsu PoV

__________________________________________________________________________

She forgot.

After all we've been through, she forgot.

I took a step back, my eyes widening as Lucy said the words "No. No I don't." 

I turned around, my brain struggling to register her words.

No. No I don't.

I punched the wall making it dent. "Damn." I muttered.

"Natsu..." Erza murmured.

I needed fresh air. I threw open the door and headed to the very last train car, which had no walls. The wind calmed me down, my breathing becoming steady once again.

I don't know why it hurt so much. I felt like my heart broke in to two, like someone was stabbing me over and over again.

Lucy forgot...about me.

She forgot.

I was going to do anything to make sure she remembers again, she remembers about Fairy Tail and us.

"Natsu?" A voice called. It smelled like Happy, so I turned around and saw the little blue cat, who had tears in his eyes.

"What is it Happy?" I asked, picking him up.

"Lucy's going to remember, right? She won't forget?" He asked me.

"Of course she'll remember." I replied, but I wasn't so sure.

"Lucy's asking for you." Happy said.

"She is?" 

"Come on." Happy jumped out of my hands and started to make his way back. I followed, the craziest thoughts and 'what if' scenarios running through my head. 

I entered our traincar and saw Lucy sitting on her bed, so I went and sat next to her.

"You asked for me?"

"Yeah." She paused, looking into my eyes. "It's Natsu, right?"

I nodded.

"Everyone explained to me what happened. I know I was great friends with them all." Lucy started. "But you seem different. My heart beats so fast when I think about you, and I get a warm feeling inside. Who are you to me?" 

I couldn't say anything, I just continued to stare at her.

"Natsu?"

"Yeah." 

"I want a hug." Her hair covered her eyes so I couldn't tell if she was serious or just joking. 

"Uh, what?"

She held her arms out and I pulled her into an embrace. She smelled so sweet, the smell that was so familliar and I had gotten so used to it.

"They liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiike each other." A voice said.

I pulled away quickly, both Lucy and I blushing.

"I do not, you stupid cat!" She exclaimed. She sounded so much like before that it hurt. 

"Natsu, have you taken the potion? It's been almost six hours." Wendy asked, walking up to me. 

I desperaately searched for it when an image flashed in my mind. The bottle was in the dining car. "Happy, the dining car." I mumbled, my head spinning and my stomuch doing flips.

"Aye sir!" Happy raced out of our traincar, sprouting his wings.

I clutched my stomuch and doubled over, fighting the urge to throw up.

Happy returned the bottle and tossed it to me. I barely caught it and took a sip, the potion instantly relaxing me as it went through my body.

I slipped it in my pocket and sighed in relief. 

"Lucy-san!" Wendy rushed over to Lucy who had fainted.

"Lucy!" I exclaimed. "Wendy, do something!"

"I'm trying." She said, putting her hands over Lucy. I could feel the power she was using to fix Lucy, she was trying really hard. 

I took Lucy's hand and whispered, "Come on, please be okay."

Her eyes fluttered open. "What....what happened?" She asked after looking at our worried faces.

"Are you okay?" I asked. 

"Yes, I'm perfectly fine." Lucy said. "Now what happened? All I remember is hearing the voice at the ritual and then I started falling

"So you know who I am?" Happy asked, hovering over her.

She blinked. "Of course I know who you are."

My heart lept with joy. 

"Lucy got her memory back!" Wendy exclaimed, Erza and Gray joining us to see what the commotion was about.

"That's great." Gray said.

"I lost my memory?" Lucy asked, staring at us with confusion.

"Yes, but it doesn't matter, you're fine now." Erza said.

"Natsu's motion sickness must have triggered her memories." Carla said.

Well she was fine now, and that was all that mattered to me.

NALU <333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

Yay ^-^

Well, that's it for now!

Bye