"I wont forget you hyung,thanks for existed in my life, and take care of me".Jimin hug Jin again,for the last time.

Jhope also hug Jin."Hyung, gomawo.You always take care of us like your own family.Sorry for the trouble i have cause.And thanks again for being patient with all of us".

All of the members watching the three of them hugging.

Jin turn his body facing all the members.

"guys,i never regret knowing all of you.I love every single one of you like my own siblings and family.I know i have say sorry more than i could remember.But,sorry again for ruining you guys.I am sure you guys can go through this together.Remember one for all, all for one.Never leave anyone behind.No matter how hard your life is..,dont die.If you die because of suicide,i will be sad or i will ignore you if we met in here after life.Namjoon,you are the leader.Respect him as your leader.Dont always trouble him.Dont argue with each other.I love you guys very much".

Jin pull V a bit far from the members and hug him.

"V ah,dont die.U need to accept the truth.Stop torture yourself.Try to forget the bad memories.Dont act like an alien always.The members might can't accept your flaw like me.Dont cause trouble.I am sure the members will have your back.Dont worry.They always love you eventhough they don't tell you.Take care of yourself.I love you".

V just hear what Jin said.He dont give any expression and just look at Jin with blank expression.He don't even hug Jin.

Jin tap V shoulder then go to Jungkook.

He hug Jin before Jin hug him.

JK:Hyung~.

J:Dont cry.You are golden maknae.i will miss you.Dont always tease the hyung.Cook for them sometimes.Make sure they eat well.Dont be ill.Meet your parents.They are still your parents no matter how worst they are..*Jk interrupts*.

JK:But i only need u.

J:Jungkook ah.You should be lucky you still have a parents.Just look at V hyung,he only have u guys now.I'm sure he still sad, he just dont show it.And he lost both of them in a worst way.Your life is better than him.At least your dad isn't abusive.Now,cheer up and no matter how many times you fall,you need to wake up, and don't give up.You guys need each other's back.

Jungkook hug Jin tightly as it will be the last hug.

Jin move to Suga.He hold both of Suga shoulder.

J:You will be the eldest after this.Show a good example.Dont just sleep all the time.Join them do activities sometime.Control your temper.Dont be so cold towards them.Protect them and take care of them.Please bear with V.He need attentions.Dont scold him or yell at him.

S:Then,if he do weird thing or cause trouble i can't scold him?

J:Thats not what i mean.

S:Then what do you mean?.

J:He just..don't scream at him.You can scold him but in a nice way.Please bear with them.They might be so loud, but that's what makes you feel happy and love them.You will miss them.

Someone has come.He stand a few metre from them.Jin let out a deep sigh.It was Kim Bum.He need to go.

He rush to Namjoon.

J:I entrusted you to take care of them.I believe in you.

For the last time they did a group hug.

Jin wave at them and he disappear with Kim Bum like a wind.

Jungkook still don't stop crying.Namjoon coax him.

N:Jungkook ah, let's go home,i am sure he won't like to see you crying like this.He won't be back anymore.He is gone.

Jungkook is kneeling and don't move even an inch.

Namjoon look away and let out a sigh and look at the members with 'i'm done with this kid' look.

He look at his watch. It was past midnight already.He need to go somewhere tomorrow.

He try to make Jungkook stand up but fail.

He glance at the member as a signal to help him.

Jimin and V offer help.

N:Carry him into the car.

V grab Jungkook arms meanwhile Jimin and Namjoon grab Jungkook legs.

Jungkook surprised with his hyung action.He is struggling.

"hyung, what are you doing?i don't want to go home, just let me be alone".

Suga feel sick with Jungkook.

"yah Jungkookie, don't make me slap you just to make you get your sense back".

Jungkook still struggling.

Suga got angry.

"aish..".

"pap!".

yeah,Suga just slap Jungkook.

Jungkook almost motionless for a few seconds.

They push him into the car and put on seatbelt on him.

Suga sit with innocent face like nothing happen.

"i told you, but you dont hear me,i wont say sorry for slapping you, and i wont hesitate to do that again if you, Jungkook or any of the members act foolish like that, we need to move on with our life".

Jungkook don't expected that Suga will slap him.It was the first time.

But, he regain his sense.

-----------------------------------------------------------
I change my writing style so you guys can understand this story.Sorry if you guys feel this ff a bit lame.I am still new in this kind of thing.I am trying to make this ff interesting and fun.Sorry if you guys feel bored.It has been 4 months since the last time i study.My brain is not working well.It is a little 'rusty'.Btw guys i love my readers.Thanks a lot to those who read this fan fic.