10. Can I Kill Him?

"That little sh*t set me up!" Astrid roared as she kicked open the door to the house she shared with Eret and Saphira.

"Astrid what are you talking about?" Saphira asked not looking up from her cooking pot.

"Eret is making me go on a date with the chief that's what!" Astrid said slamming her fists on the table. "It's not fair! I didn't have a say in this! What the hell is he trying to do?"

"Well do you think I want the other girls to have him?" Eret asked walking in through the door holding her burned skirt. "Besides he likes you anyways."

"What happened to your skirt?" Saphira asked, finally looking up from the pot and frowned.

"Ask Mister Matchmaker here." Astrid answered, elbowing Eret and snatching the skirt from him. "I swear I'll beat your-"

"Astrid, I'm doing this for your own good. One of these days you're gonna end up marrying." Eret said holding his hands up in defense.

"Not him. It will never be him."

She ran up to her room and tossed the burned skirt onto the bed. Of all the guys Eret had to set her up with, it had to be that....that one.

"Hey Saphira, can I kill Eret if something goes wrong on the date?" Astrid yelled.

"No!" She heard Eret yell.

"Yes you may!" The elder answered. "But you have to be the one to clean up the mess!"

"Fine by me!"

"I'm surrounded by lunatics!!!" Eret groaned.