Chapter 1.

Leilani was watching tv when she heard a knock on her door. She answered it and was met with two handsome twins. She stared in awe of them. They had dark brown eyes, light caramel skin, twists, and fresh all the way down.

Twin 1: Um are you okay?

*Leilani still stares*

Twin 2: Um Lau I think something wrong with her. Belle?? *He waves his hands in her face*

*Leilani comes back to earth*

Leilani: Oh I'm sorry I'm embarrassed. I'm Leilani Smith and you are.

Twin 1: Well like my brother said I'm Laurent but you can call me Lau and he is Larry.

Leilani: Bonjour

Laurent: Me and my brother couldn't help but notice you moving in yesterday.

Leilani: Oh yeah I just moved here yesterday and I already like it here. I'm sorry but I was dead tired. All them boxes and stuff.

Larry: We could've helped belle?

Laurent: Yea

Leilani: Oh no I couldn't bother you. You guys were probably busy.

Laurent: Actually we wasn't

Leilani: Oh *laughs a little*

She stares at Laurent in awe. She stare him down staring at his dark brown almond eyes, then to his long twists to his kissable neck, down to his juicy lips, then his broad chest, down to his backwards pants, then his bulge. She went wide eyed then look back up at him smiling weirdly.

*He smiles and check her out too*

Leilani blushes.

Leilani: Soooo...

Larry: Lau I gotta go pick up Liloh. Lylah ughh... *he rolls his eyes*

Laurent: Um belle we gotta go but we will talk again soon.

Larry: Nice to meet you again. *he kiss her hand and leaves out the door*

Laurent smiles at her and grabs her hand and kiss it.

Laurent: Until we meet again.

Leilani: Yeah definitely. *she smiles at him*

Laurent: Bye belle.

Leilani: Bye Laurent.

He leaves out.

She shuts her door and lock it. She fan herself.

Leilani: Damn he was fine.

She puts half of everything up and call it a night. She take a shower and lay down. She thinks about Laurent for a few minutes and pray and go to sleep.

This is my first book so please vote and be gentle with me. Thank you 😘😘