Prologue

This gotta be some joke like I must be getting punk. There's no way in hell that she's a professor up here. I tried to get my class change but from the looks of it all the classes was pack.

So what that leaves me with? Stuck with Ayissha or should I say "Ms. William" now all of a sudden she wanna be professional. I'm not going to even worry about her, long as she keep her distances I'll be keeping mines.

Good thing today was Thursday, I didn't have classes on Thursdays or Mondays. Later on in the evening I'll be heading to practice, you know ball is life.

"I know you're not about to sit up in the room all day" Ja'La say while she was laying across J.T. bed. They became good friends as well, the only thing is having them two together is like you have a baby sister and baby brother who constantly argues for the fun of it.

"Yeah, and why you on his bed? You know he's gonna trip when he find out you mess up his bed".

She fan me off while getting comfortable "J.T. know better, I'm daddy around here".

She's a trip. "I'm hungry" I tell her.

"So am I, what you getting us"?

"That was my way of you getting me something".

"Not so Dre, come on I know this place with some good food. Put your shoes on and let's go" she got up from the bed putting her shoes on while I did the same.

As we was about to head out the door J.T. met us once Ja'La step out. "What you doing here"? J.T. ask.

"Not today boy, Dre and I are hungry. So if you ain't talking food I don't want to talk" she push right pass him going down the hall.

"Man that's your crazy friend".

I couldn't do nothing but laugh, I went to catch up with Ja'La when J.T. tag along. "Oh no you can't come with us".

"La La shut that noise up, you know you love when I tag along with you".

"Not" see what I mean, they about to be going at it once we get to wherever we going to get something eat.

This year won't be too bad, so I think.