Chapter 26: Christmas Day

I finished this update early!!!!!Woot! The next update probably isn't gonna come early though.  I'm honestly surprised I finished this chapter because after the last one I had no idea what I was doing. If you guys have any ideas, hmwi. Thanks for reading, commenting and voting!

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^^*^*^*^

Clayton P.O.V.

    I woke up in the center of an all too familiar living room. There was an almost thunderous chatter of background noise, highlighted by high-pitched laughs. I blinked my eyes, and rolled over to my side. Raven sat leaning on the couch that I was laid out on. A little girl, with blacks curls barely covering her head, struggled to stand in the empty space Raven had allotted for her in between her legs. Her fingers reached out to Raven, and Raven shook her head.

    "Baby girl, you gotta try to walk" she cooed. The little girl took one step with a batman onesie leg and then collapsed onto her butt. Her lips molded into a very pronounced pout and she let out gurgle.

    "Ok, Miss Flora, I'll pick you up" Raven laughed.  Raven slowly raised the little girl up, and then quickly threw her up and Flora squealed. Raven caught her daintly, and brought her in for sloppy kisses.

    "PRINCESSSSSS!" Another high-pitched voice whined. A boy that looked fairly similar to Flora ran up to Raven. He was wearing a Flash onesie, and his curly hair was clipped back with random bobby pins.

"Yessssssssss, Nathaniel" Raven retorted, giving the boy's cheek a pinch. She kept Flora busy by letting the little girl play with her hand.

"Why won't you play with the rest of us?" He whined. I'm guessing there was more than just 2 small children running around the house.

"Already told you Nathanial, I have to stay with Clay until he wakes up" she explains matter of factly.

"Ooo, don't do that Flora baby" she whispered at the little girl still in her arms. Flora threw her arms in the air and shook them, with a huge grin on her face.

"But, Princessss...Clay Clay is awake" Nathaniel says pointing to me. My quiet observation time quickly came to an end. Raven's head turned to me and a quiet surprise was expressed on her face. Her lips then moved into a grin.

              "Afternoon, bugaboo" she says placing a kiss on my forehead.

              "Is it seriously the afternoon?" I say looking around with a frown. I return the kiss with a quick peck to her cheek.

    "EWWW PRINCESS KISSED CLAY CLAY AND CLAY CLAY KISSED HER BACK" Nathaniel screams. Me and Raven can't help fall into a fit of laughter, even Flora joins in with us. Nathaniel didn't believe he was that funny, and settled his doll-like features into a frown.

    "C'mere" I say, making space for Nathaniel to scramble onto the couch. He shook his head fiercely, and crossed his arm.

    "You're a stranger! And Mitéra [mom] says stranger danger! I don't care how much Princess likes you" Nathanial huffs. I cast a glance at Raven and she just laughs behind her hand.

    "How about I tell you a little secret?" I whisper, which really wasn't much a whisper just a playfully flamboyant gesture of making it look like a secret. Nathanial however did lean in closer to hear what I had to say and this time I actually whispered.

    "Hey, don't tell Princess this, but I really really like her, and Princess cares a lot about you, so we have to be friends for Princess" I explain hushedly. Nathaniel nodded his understanding my logic.

    "But don't break Princess's heart, like Bampás [dad] says den tha eínai kaló [It will not be good]" the little boy whispers sharply. He then proceeds to scramble off the couch, and pull Raven by her shirt along with Flora to play with the rest of the kids. Raven easily grabs my arm and tugs me along with her.