Longest wait ever

Madison PoV
Me and my mom have been sitting at my dads bedside for hours. Time seems to frozen .My mom was holding my dads cold hand tight , every few minutes she would say " come on bell walk you please " in between crying .finn and other guard came in now and again to check on how he was doing. Even chancellor Kane would come in one or twice .

We have been here for almost 6 hours but every second felt like minutes and ever minute felt like hours. I don't know what to say to make my mom fell better ." He is going to be okay mom" a said to break to silence in the room . She looked at me and gave a a faint smile. " what makes you so sure " she replied. I paused for a moment before saying." Because he is Bellamy Blake he is a bad boy rebel and this is not how is how he ends" . My Mam let out a small laugh " your right Maddie he will be okay , Lincoln did say it would talk awhile for the antidote to work " my mom said .
Clarke PoV
Me and Madison are waiting for Bellamy to wake up . Madison is taking this better then me , her dad is in a mild coma and she is being so strong . Maddie was sitting beside Bellamy holding his hand. " I'm just going out to talk Abby, Maddie are you okay to wait her " she gave a nod .

I went outside to talk to my mom . " how is he doing " Abby asked ." Better but not my a lot " I replied before she pulled me in for a hug . She pulled away and gave me the bad news face . " Clarke I'm sorry but if Bellamy don't wake up in the next hour we are going to have to turn off his life machine " my mom said . " what the survival rate is like 2% he will die " I burst into tears. " I'm so sorry Clarke we don't have the power to keep him on life support, I will give you and Maddie some time alone . She said before walking away.

I walked back into Maddie she was lying beside Bellamy fast asleep. For a moment before I remember the machine it looked like everything was normal . I better wake her up and tell her everything I thought . " Maddie, Madison wake up " her eyes opened " I'm sorry I must of fell asleep " . Okay here it goes. I told her everything . " Okay if that's was they have to do " she said trying to keep everything inside I could see her heart was breaking . " so they are going to turn off his life support and see if he can wake up by himself " she asked . " yes " I replied." And if he doesn't he dies " . " yes " I said again in a more painful tone. "Octavia is on her way " just as I said that octavia walked into the room , she had blood and dirt on her face. " I am so sorry I came as soon as I found out " she said before giving me a hug. I explained to her what was going to happen . " but there is a chance he will survive " she said your could she the hope in her eyes . " yes but it is really small o " . She looked at Bellamy " he will be fine he is a Blake after all"

My Mom came in , it's time . Maddie sat on the end of the bed and octavia held on to her hand . I stood beside my husband . Abby looks at me ,"are you ready Clarke " I paused before tuning to octavia and Madison, they both nodded . I looked back at Abby and gave her the okay . She turned off the machine, then she took the tube out of his mouth that was helping him to breathe . Nothing happened . He just lay there . Everything was silent until Maddie started to shout . " okay dad you have to wake up now everyone needs you , o need you , mom needs you " her voice went for from loud to really quite " daddy I need you please " she burst in to tears she put her head down on the bed beside Bellamys hand .

Madison PoV
After shouting at my dad I burst into tears . I but my head down beside his hand . I noticed something moving beside me I just thought I was my mom or o but I looked up . It was my dads hand moving . " mom , octavia his hand is moving " I shouted. my mom and o where about to go outside. They ran over but his hands stopped moving . " nothing is moving Maddie " octavia said , " come on Maddie lets go " my mom said . No I'm going to wait here . They left . " daddy come on you need to wake up " I said to my dad before crying .

Suddenly I here a noise . " ma ma ma " I stood up . " daddy " his eyes started to open . " MOM " I shouted . " "hey baby girl why are you crying " my dad said . " I new it, I new you where going to be okay " I said before my mom came running in followed by octavia. "Bellamy " My mom said before running over to him , she kissed him . " I should get stabbed more often " my dad said joking . Before pulling my mom and me in for a hug . " I love you too " my dad said .

Clarke PoV
Me and Madison decided to sleep in the infirmary with Bellamy. Maddie was a sleep   On the chair and I was laying beside Bellamy . He seemed to be doing so much better . " you really scared me bell , I really thought you where going to die " . " I'm so sorry babe that but of been so hard for you and Maddie " Bellamy replied . Maddie tossed and turned in the chair she woke up . Bellamy looked over and put out his arm and making room for her In the bed . She can over and lay down beside Bellamy . I could hear  him going her a kiss on the head  before snuggling in beside me . "I love you Clarke " he said before falling a sleep . " I love you too Bellamy " I whispered before falling asleep . 

The Blake family ~bellarke' child~On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara