Nightmare before the wedding

Clarke PoV
"One more day and you will me my wife " I here Bellamy say coming up behind me . " I can't wait to finally call myself Dr. Blake"
He wraps his arms around my waist and kisses my head . I turn around to face him he still had his arms around me, I look in to his chocolate brown eyes , they are the same as Madison. " I am so lucky to have you , I love you " I say . She smiled and pulled me in for a kiss . " no I'm lucky to have you " she said before getting interrupted by Maddie, "you too are so gross " she said standing at her bed room door . " I'm going to be late for work " Bellamy said looking back at me . " ugh babe do you have to go " I moaned ,"yes Clarke , I'm the head of the guards I have to " . " okay , but I won't see you until tomorrow at the wedding " . " I know I'm staying in Lincoln with Finn , I got to go goodbye." He kissed me and then walked over to Maddie " bye sweetie see you tomorrow , I love you " he kissed her on the head and put on his guards jacket then he walked out the door.

Bellamy PoV
I decided to leave my stuff in Lincoln house before work . I walked over to the small cabin at the edge of camp . I knocked on the door . A few seconds later octavia opened the door . " hey big brother, you ready for tomorrow " she said smiling . " ready as I'll ever be, is Lincoln here " , he is just gone ,what do you need . " nothing , just dropping my stuff over , your still sleeping in my house with Clarke and Maddie." ." Yeah " . "Okay sis I have to go I will be late for work ,tell Lincoln i will be over after work ,bye " before she could reply I had already left .

As I was walking to work I met Finn, how was on the way to work too . " Bellamy ready for ...." I cut him off ," if you are going to say tomorrow you will be the 3rd person to say it to me and it is only 9 o clock . Finn looked at me and then laughed " I was actually going to say are you ready for to night , monty is bring his famous moonshine " , " see Finn that's something  I like to here in the  morning " we laughed . We walked to the big building in the middle of camp this is here the guards work and where meetings are held and the hospital is which is for  big emergency . As we walk in the chancellor Kane who is the leader of the camp and who also happens to be Clarke step father and the grandfather of my child stood at the entrance  . Me and Finn stopped in front of him ." Chancellor sir " me and Finn said at the same time . He gave us a friendly smile before saying " deputy Collins could you give me a moment to talk to Bellamy please" . " yes sir " Finn said before walking down the hall . " is everything okay sir " I asked kinda worried. " yes son , I just want you to do something , a prisoner escapes night and i need you  and deputy Collins to go out and look for her " . " okay , that is the prisoners  name " . " you see that the thing " Kane Said something about the tone in his voice gave me a bad feeling . " it's Harper, Bellamy " . There it was the bad feeling. " Harper my ex girlfriend the girl who kidnapped and tried to kill Madison when she a little, that Harper " I shouted . " Bellamy I know this is personal but you and Finn are the only two capable for the job ," .  I thought about it for a few seconds " okay , but I will need more guards and I need them fast , we need to get her behind bars as fast as possible" .

Within minutes I was standing with a team of armed guards at the gate . I hear someone call my name " Bellamy " it was Clarke . " it , it " she couldn't talk she was hyperventilating , finally she managed to say . " it was Harper she knocked me out and took Maddie " . I frozen as she said them word o could feel the anger come over me . " when did this happen Clarke " . " about 10 minutes ago, Bellamy last time she tried to kill her what is stopping her this time " Clarke said before bursting in to tears . Chancellor Kane was already by her side " bring her home and make sure she is grade with her at all times until I get home" I said to Kane . Then I looked at Clarke as she wiped her tears " I'm going to bring are daughter home Clarke I promise " she gave me a worries smile . "open the gate " I shouted walking to the front of the group beside Finn ," let's move out " before we got the the tree line on for the other guards Miller ran after us calling my name " Bellamy this was left in Harper's cell with a note saying give to Bellamy " he hands me a walkie talkie " she wants to talk " Miller said .

Madison PoV
" so are you excited about tomorrow " my mom asked
Sitting down beside me . " yeah, but it's not going to be any different I'm still going to call you mom and him dad " I Said , " true but at least I can call him my husband and finally I won't be the only one without Blake for a surname " ." So your only marring him for his name " I said laughing . she thought about it for a second." Yeah pretty much " she said laughing.

Out of nowhere a girl hits my mom on the head an grabs me and buts tape over my mouth. she dragged me over to pushed me out the back window . " make a noise and I will shot you " she said pointing a gun to my head . We walked around to a broken part of the gate and she told me to go under . As we walked to the wood I heard a familiar voice coming from a walkie she had in her other hand . " Harper it's Bellamy we need to talk " I was my dad . I tried to shout but he can't hear me because of the tape . My dad continue to talk " Harper if you hurt a hair on her head so help me go I will not hesitate to kill you " she turned to look at me she . She took the tape of my mouth," tell Him your okay " . I paused for a moment then said " daddy I'm okay , just remember the place we seen the stars " okay that's enough she said taking the walkie of me , "try to be a hero Bellamy and your daughter dies"

Bellamy PoV
" I know where they are going " I said to Finn , "lets go then " Finn said . "We have to go to the river east from camp that is what me, Clarke and Madison used to go to look at the stars ,they will be there " I said to Finn  that's is only like 10 minutes from here they must be close " 
-Ten minutes later -
"Where are they " i whisper
Hiding in the bushes on the edge of the river . " wait look over there" Finn said . It was them . There are 8 guards including me and Finn so two guard to every possible place that she could escape .

"Ready Finn " I said to Finn he nodded " lets go " we walked out in front of them  Harper seen up and grabbed Maddie and put the gun to her head . " I told you Bellamy if you tried to be a hero I would kill her " . " come on Harper it's not her you want to kill it's me you want , so let her go " I said putting out my hand toward Maddie . " Bellamy you got it all wrong I love you and I know you love me too but you left me for Clarke because she was pregnant with your child , so you think you love Clarke " Madison looked at me confused. " Harper let her go and I will leave with you , just don't hurt her please " I looked to Maddie and mouthed I'm sorry Maddie "

Madison PoV
What is my dad doing I thought . He is looked at me and mouthed the words I'm sorry and then winked . A few second after he did Harper untied me and said " walk over to Finn " she still had the gun of me as I walked over to Finn my dad walked over to Harper . " dad what are you doing ," I shouted he looked back and said go home Madison " Harper tried to kiss him but he pulled back then he said "I'm sorry "and pulled got a knife as a pair of handcuffs  from his back pocket "but I love Clarke and my daughter " he handcuff her hand behind her back  . I looked at over at him and wiped the tears from my face  . " dad " I ran over to him he gave me a hug the let go of me . " are you okay did she hurt you " he said looking around for any cuts or scratches. " Dad I'm fine , I really thought you where going to leave me and mom " I could never leave you and your mom  your my girls "  my dad told to for the guards to bring Harper back to the prison and put her under 24/7 watch . " come on Maddie lets get you home we have a wedding to get ready for .