Search party

Bellamys PoV
Wait, what do you mean Octavia gone . " I went to her tent to look for anything that might tell us where she is gone and I found this " Maddie handed a letter to me . I sat down and Clarke sat up and put one arm around me and opened the other one to hug Madison, who was crying her eyes out. Clarke started to cry too.

I but the letter down and whispered I need to go after her, Clarke looked up and met my eyes and nodes. Then I hear " dad no please I can't lose you too " coming form Maddie . I have to bring her back its too dangerous out there for her to be alone. I have to tell everyone.

I stood up and headed for the door, Clarke and Madison follows behind me. As we walked outside everyone looked . I called everyone around to tell them. I looked around at everyone they all had the same confused, worried look on there faces . There is no easy way to say this I started to say . You Octavia has ran away. A shocked gasp came from the crowd , I continue to say "I and organising a search party to go after her tonight " the crowd started to chat and whisper to each other then at least 12 heads went up including, Murphy, jasper,Finn and Kane Clarke stepfather. Okay get ready and meet at the main gate in ten.

Madison PoV:
I'm coming to I said trying not to catch up with my mom and dad . They both stopped and turned to me. My mom said no but my dad said yes . My mom looked at my dad and said " NO Madison you are staying here with Raven . I look at my dad and give him the puppy dog eyes . " Clarke maybe she should come and you stay , if you think about it your one of the only two doctor there are people here that need you here." I looked at my mom " the man has a point you know " she laughed " when did you get so grown up" she said kissing my forehead. so that's a yes . "Okay go "she said. Yes Thanks mom I said giving her a hug my dad joined in .  " come on Maddie "my said after kissing my mom, and heading for the gate toward rest of the group . I picked up my back pack and caught up with my dad.

I was walking behind my dad and beside Finn, Finn is like my uncle him and my dad have been best friend for years . It's was staring to get brighter and the birds where sing in the trees . The forest is so beautiful it a shame it's really dangerous. Grounders live here and they are not very friendly, so I have been told, I have only seen a grounder once in my life, about 2 years ago it was a cold winters morning and It was me and Murphys turn to get some dry wood for the fire we where only a few feet out of the gate we got the wood and when we where back in camp I was closing the gate and there a few meters from the tree line was a grounder i stood there staring at it until we made eye contact,it was amazing I wasn't scared just amaze , I would never got get them eyes for the rest of my life

"Madison "my dad shouted. I quickly snapped out of y daydream . " Keep up, or you will get lost he said in a concern voice . I nodes and quickly "yes, sorry sir " because my dad is head of the guards on the ground he is always called sir , " Maddie I'm your dad you don't have to call me sir " . Okay sorry dad better I say . " much better " he said smirking. We talked for a bit more until we got to the top of a small steep hill.

We all looked down , " what is that stuck in the small bush" a girl called Monroe said to my dad. Give me the rope from your bag Maddie my father said still looking at the bush with his hand out in front of me. When I handed it to him, he tied one end to a nearby tree and through the other end down the hill. Climbed down them I followed then Finn follow by Kane my grand father,but he hates being called that so I call him pops. We all looked at the thing in the bush

Bellamys PoV
I took the piece is fabric out of the bush it was Octavia, she was here"I shouted up to jasper who was on top of the hill " jasper is there any other small foot prints up there besides Maddie. " let me check "jasper said shining a flashlight on the ground " yes, here" jasper said a few seconds later.

She was definitely here. She must of fell down the hill because her footprint ends her. "Em dad" I here Maddie say, "yes princess " " if o's footprints ends here then who's footprint are these" pointing her flash light at bigger fresh footprint leading deeper into the forest . Only on way to find out. Follow them.

"Im not going down there" a few people in the group said. I look up to the top of the hill to see all the face looking at me wondering what to do. " if you want to leave,leave but I'm going to find my sister, who's coming with me " I say looking at Finn and jasper . " I'm in" Kane said
"Me too" followed by Finn and Murphy at the same time . " o would do it for me " jasper said. Okay then Maddie you go back with the other it's not safe ."but dad" no go . She looked at me with a really sad face and walked up to the group . Let's go we all turned to walk to what we think is are deaths.

Madison PoV
"I hate my dad he is always treating me like a little kid" I said angrily to Monroe. One of the guard at the top of the group stops there was someone standing behind the tree then I felt Simons grab me and everything went black
--------2 hours later ----------
I woke up in a dark cave There was no one else around I stood up and started to walk further into the cave I called out to see if the was anyone down there . I was about to turn back when I here a quite sound coming from the other direction. I walked toward the sound. I got to another room I walked in ...." Omg octavia "