We're staying

Madison PoV
"Dad stop " I shouted before I couldn't  stop myself. My dad ,Finn , Murphy and another guy Miller where all standing around the grounder who was tied up and they where beating him. Everyone turned when I shouted " Maddie leave my "
My dad said looking back to the grounder . "No dad please he didn't hurt me let him go " but my dad hit him against. " Miller get her out of here " Miller opened the door and he brought me outside. " Maddie you dad is only didn't what is best for you and the camp " Miller said in a sincere tone I ignored him and went to find octavia she would help.

I could see octavia on the other side of the camp. I ran over to her " Bellamy has the grounder in the dropship " I said as soon as I got over to her " " what " she said in shock. "We need to help him o , he wasn't going to hurt us " was he o . Octavia didn't make eye contact with me she looked sad "Octavia what is going on" " nothing Maddie lets go , help him "

Me and octavia ran over to the dropship. My mom was talking to my grandmother but I just call her Abby. " hey Maddie, you dad doesn't what you going up there " my mom said. "Why because he is hurting a innocent man " my mom but her hand on my shoulder I brushed it of and me and o went up the stairs .

When we got up to the 3rd floor and opened to door . Octavia had the same expression that I had when i saw the grounder. What happened next now one was expecting."Lincoln " she shouted, just after Bellamy hit him , o ran in front of him and faced Bellamy . Everyone looked at her in shock . "How do you know his name o " Bellamy said.
Octavia PoV
Me and Maddie went to stop Bellamy from killing the grounder . Then I let everything slip , I couldn't keep it in when I say Lincoln getting hurt . Everyone looked at me . " how do you know his name " bell asked . I didn't say anything " I looked at my niece who looked at me confused. Then to Lincoln , he didn't look at me he was too ashamed.
"He didn't kidnapped me . " "what " bell said . I went to him ." Why would you leave,and go live whit a random grounder. " because I love him okay". Everyone was shocked and even more confused. I continue " I meet Lincoln when I was hunting 2 years ago , and ever since we meet up in the wood or in his cave." Bellamy looked shocked but angry, "why did you leave " bell said finally breaking the silence." Look around bell ,everyone has someone to love , Kane and Abby ,Raven and Finn , you and You have Clarke and your beautiful daughter " then i looked at Madison. " I had Lincoln but only once a week, because he is a grounder he wouldn't fit in her so I left ". " but he took Madison " " only because I knew she would what to come looking for me , and in that part of the wood there are bad grounder and Lincoln told me that she was with a group heading toward the parts where the bad grounder , so I asked him to follow her and if she was in danger to take her back to the cave and we would bring her home when it was safe "
Please bell I love him, I am happy with him .

Bellamy looked at Lincoln and then said to Finn and Murphy let him go , they un tied him and I hugged him . I turned to look at Bellamy and whispered " thanks you ". " your my little sister all I ever want for you to be is happy " I smiled and turned back to Lincoln holding him in my arms .

Bellamy PoV
I looked at my little sister. Holding the man she loved in her arms . I realise he was willing to die for her just . I told everyone to go and give them both some privacy. I walk outside with Maddie. She didn't say anything to me " I'm sorry for not believe you Maddie " she looked up at me and gave me a evil smile " I will only forgive you if you do me a favour " she asked " what is it" she whisper something in my ear."can you get octavia and Lincoln there own cabin here in camp " I looked at her and shook my head . " why not dad, Lincoln basically saved my life if he didn't get me out of there I would be dead like the others " she had a good point "and then" she continued , octavia doesn't have to leave and you can keep and eye on her " okay Maddie I will see what I can do .

About an hour later I went home to tell Maddie that i found a cabin ,but Clarke was the only one home , " hey baby " she said with a smile when I came in the door . " hey Hunny ,have you seen Madison around ". "she is gone to the dropship to give Lincoln some new clothes , what happened today ,she said " Maddie told me that he is octavia boyfriend" . "You could say that yeah " I said walking over to her and putting my hand on her waist. " or you could just kiss me " she smiled before kissing me . " we should get O and Lincoln I need to show them something" . I put out my hand for Clarke you talk and we walked outside and headed to the dropship .

Octavian PoV
I was cleaning Lincoln wound,when Maddie walked in with some clothes for Lincoln. " here Lincoln " she said in a quite voice, handing him a top and bottom and a pair of shoes. " thank you Maddie " he said . " I'm really sorry for my dad, he just really cares about me and octavia we are his family " Lincoln nodded and smiled at Maddie . Then Bellamy and Clarke came in . " Maddie , octavia,Lincoln " follow us . I looked at Bellamy with a confused face but he just gave me a slight smile and walked out back down the stairs, I then looked at Clarke , " don't look at me I just followed him here " she left , I looked at Maddie smile and laughing to herself . " come on "she said .

Lincoln put on the clothes and then we follow them outside. " what is going on" I asked as we walked in to a cabin. " Bell why did you bring just to a empty cabin " ." Do you like it" he then said . Yes , I love it . " good it is yours , well yours and Lincoln is you want to stay ". I and speech less "i don't know that bell" " how about yes " Maddie said with cheeky smile . " yes " I said giving Lincoln a hug and he lifts me up . " Lincoln " I hear my brother say " I'm really sorry , thanks you for saving Maddie " the continued wile putting his arms around Clarke and Maddison. " no hard feeling " Lincoln replied before kissing me . We where all one big happy family.