The kiss was getting more heated and slowly he hovered on top of me, his hands inching up my waist, his lips claiming my neck and I whimpered.

What was going on? What happened last night?

From what I knew of Cherry, never had he taken disadvantage of me, or gone beyond his limit. But here I was, laying naked on a bed with his on top of me.

His hands inched more upwards and held my chest, making me cry...

"Dhruvika..." Naveen croaked from against my lips, as he locked his fingers with my free arm.

Naveen??

Naveen raised his face, and looked up at me, his eyes full of love and lust...

"Naveen... Oh My God.. What is going on???" I asked, now horrified.. alarmed... and pulled the duvet back to cover my body.

"What do you mean? Oh, I know..you want me to remind you what happened last night.. Which I would so happy to do.." He said, as he lightly stroked my cheek.

I looked around the room again.. Nothing look changed.. Even the coffee cups were still there...

But it was not Cherry with me now... It was Naveen..

What is going on?

"Making love to you was the best thing that has ever happened to me.." He said, as he pulled me back to him.

No.....

I was on the verge of tears, and with all my might, I pushed myself away from him... And got up from the bed, covering my nakedness with the duvet.

"Dhruvika what happened?" He said as he too got off the bed. His chest was also bare.. Wearing the same pants...

Tears welled up in my eyes, as I walked back. I wanted to run away... Nothing made sense.. The door was behind him and I will not make it.. So I turned and ran back, towards the cliff, and sliding the door open, I ran to the edge of the cliff...

"Jaan.." I heard Cherry's voice from behind me.. Calling out to me....

No... This is not happening...

Without looking back, I jumped off the high cliff.. The deafening sound of waves reaching me quick....

****************************************************************
I fell into the water with a great thud, and my eyes flew open.... I expected to the vast blue sky.. but instead saw a grey roof and a black fan.

I looked around me to find myself in a room... A very familiar room...

Where was I?? I know this place.... I know it very well...

My brain refused to function for me.. and I felt the rising of a headache... I looked out the window to find the sun going down... It was sometime in the evening...

I once again looked around the room...

Suddenly it reminded me of the dream.. Or was it really a dream.. I looked at my body and found myself still dressed in the yellow salwar I had worn for the lunch.

One thing led to the other, and suddenly everything came to me... The kidnap.. The eyes.. The gunshots... And also the dream...

I even checked my collarbone to see if the bite marks was still there. It was clear and I sighed.. It was indeed a dream.. or rather, a nightmare. I shook my head, pulling me away from them memories of the dream..

Never had any dream looked so real to me.. Or never had I ever remembered a dream this clearly...

I could still remember the way Cherry's hands hand held my waist, his fingers tracing me back, his hands holding the soft mound on my chest... Or was it Naveen??
But my thoughts were broken as a female entered the room. She was wearing a jeans and a shirt. Even she seemed familiar to me..