Chapter 19 -Birthday Boy

Hey guys, a very happy Sunday! Hope you all are having an amazing day! Hope you like this chapter! Keep liking, voting and reading!

-Shruts

***

Chapter 19: BIRTHDAY BOY

"Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."

~Robert Heinlein

KAVYA’S POV:

As I waited inside Siddharth’s room, I saw Ahaan look up and down the itinerary on the counter. He smiled as he read it. He was intrigued. I was watching from the crack in the door in Siddharth’s room. Siddharth and I were waiting for this. I had arrived earlier and placed it on the table where I knew Ahaan had his morning tea. He was confused. He called out for Siddharth. He left from behind me smiling.

“Who left this?” I heard him ask.

“Who do you think?” replied Siddharth chuckling.

“She was here?” Ahaan asked softly.

That was my cue. I walked slowly outside. Ahaan was facing his back to me. I slowly tiptoed from behind. I hugged him and said, “Happy Birthday.” He turned around immediately and enveloped me in his arms.

“Thanks,” he murmured in my hair.

I smiled. It was a bit awkward hugging Ahaan in front of Siddharth. So I let go. As I did that, I realised that Siddharth had left the room to give us privacy. Ahaan hadn’t even looked around. It was as if it was just the two of us in the world. I could look into those eyes forever. They were filled with so much love. And my heart was beating against my chest now. He put his arms around my waist and kissed me. And then it was hammering. I swear he could hear it. After quite some time he finally let go and keeping one hand on my waist, he picked up the paper I had left on the table.

“What is this?” he asked.

“An itinerary or schedule,” I replied.

“For?” he asked.

“You, duh,” I replied.

“Are we playing dumb today morning?” he asked smiling.

I just nodded and said, “I know you hate surprises so I made a list of all the things you have to do today. The first thing on the list was to kiss me which you have successfully accomplished. Move on to the next now. I’ll see you later.” And then I left. He nodded. He was highly curious.

The itinerary looked somewhat like this:

Hey gorgeous, I know you hate surprises. So decided to tell you how we will be spending the day. So just follow the instructions below. Try and don’t get impatient. And yes before you go any further, a very Happy Birthday, I love you. So here goes:

1.       Once you’re awake, kiss me.

2.       Get ready and go for work.

3.       Meet your sister for lunch. She will send you the address of the restaurant.

4.       Make an excuse at 3 and leave work.(YOU HAVE TOO)

5.       Get back home and change into something nice. Meet me at Rohan’s soon after.

The next part will be explained to you when you reach Rohan’s place.