"I'm really sorry. I came here to say breakfast is ready" she said before wheeling her way out the door and shutting it.

I hit Aaron and tried to get up, but he had a death grip on my hips.

"Why did you do that? Why didn't you tell her we weren't doing anything?" I asked, giving him a murderous glare.

He looked at me blankly.

"I'm sorry, I just didn't want her interrupting our '5 second session' he said flatly, sarcasm dripping from his tone. A slight smirk was forming at his lips.

I gasped and hit his chest again.

"You did that to get back at what I said to you? What would your mum think of me now?" I responded, covering my face at the embarrassment I felt.

I heard a laugh and peeked out my arms to find Aaron looking at me in amusement.
"Are you always this dramatic?" He questioned, raising an eyebrow.

I huffed and folded my arms across my chest. This made him laugh, the grip on my hips loosening. I took this as an opportunity to get up. I stood up and grabbed a pillow and slapped it in Aaron's face, who was still laughing.

"We need to go school" I reminded him dutifully. I stopped hitting him when a sudden thought dawned on me and I looked around frantically.
"What clothes am I going to wear?" I asked.

He stopped and a look of thought crossed his face. He got up, stretching slightly which made his muscles flexing before walking into his closet. I waited for a moment, half expecting him to exit with a hoodie and his large shorts. It was surprising when he came out with a casual red dress.

"Wear this" he ordered, throwing it to me and getting his own clothes from his closet.

What was this doing in his closet?

"I like your taste, Walker, but red doesn't match your skin tone" I mused, holding the dress up to his body.

He smiled slightly, pushing the dress away from him.

"It's not mine. It's..my mums" he said turning around and walking out the door.

This couldn't be his mums. His mum wasn't the same size as me. These clothes were about my size meaning they were clothes for a girl my age.

The question was who?

******************************

When I finished changing, I made my way to the kitchen. Aaron was already there, changed and showered, devouring pancakes and I wandered if anything else made up his diet. If humans were 70% water then Aaron was 70% pancake batter.

I laughed inwardly and made my way to sit next to him. His mum put some pancakes in my plate and smiled. I smiled back at her, but blushed remembering what she had thought she had seen in the morning. I turned around to see Aaron had finished his pancakes. He got up from his seat.

"I'll wait for you in the car" he said before kissing me on the cheek and making his way to the door.

I carried on eating my pancakes, but looked up when I felt eyes on me. Sure enough, Sam was sending me a knowing glance.

"So, how is everything? Are you guys happy?" She squealed, excitement twinkling in her eyes.

I wanted to tell her the actual truth because she deserved it, but I didn't want to deflate her good mood, so instead I smiled slightly.

"I guess you'll have to figure it out yourself" I said ambiguously, not wanting to tell her whether we were happy or not.
She squealed loudly and hugged me tightly. I hugged back.