Bonus Chapter 8.2- Blue Blanket Love

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

How the boys got worried when Lexi had gotten sick.

S. A. A

___________________________________

Part Two- Danny

"Aaron..." My protests died as he nuzzled my neck, his scent muddling my senses. I could only shiver as he let out a deep laugh, arms tightening around me.

"I know some ways to make you feel better." His words made me shudder and I opened my mouth to protest, but I couldn't say anything as he kissed my neck.

"Let me pamper you, princess."

I felt myself blush at his words, watching as he leaned in closer to me, allowing me to take in his scent. His lips would have enveloped mine had it not been for the rhythmic knock against the door and I felt myself smile as Aaron stopped in his tracks, eyes narrowing at the direction of the door.

"I'm gonna kill him." He spoke and I laughed, knowing all too well that it could only be one particular male at the door. I mean, who else would knock like he was trying to play the drums?

"Don't scare Danny off. If you remember, he's already been off the wall after we all forced him to watch The Conjuring with us." I retorted in response, going to open the door. It was as it was opening that I heard Aaron mutter under his breath.

"I remember you choosing to sit near Raven and not me." He huffed petulantly and I had half a mind to answer him with a scathing response if it wasn't for the door barrelling open, giving way to show Danny who's eyes lit up on seeing me.

"Alexis, you're here already?! I'm glad to see you!" His bubbly voice echoed across the large foyer and I ushered him in with a deadpan look.

"I've only been living here for 2 years, but okay." I responded with as much enthusiasm as Aaron's previous tone yet Danny wasn't listening anymore as he leapt forward.

"Aaron! Show me some love!" He eagerly spoke, throwing his arms around Aaron who let out a pained noise, pulling away.

"I'll show you some love when you stop acting like every hug we have needs our bones embracing too." He huffed yet again and Danny's eyes widened in what seemed to be horror yet before he found dwell down his recent-horror phobia, I interrupted their conversation.

"Where's Justin; he drove you all the way here, didn't he?" I asked curiously and, just as quickly as it had come, Danny's attention span shifted to me and he gestured towards the door. Well, gestured with the free hand that wasn't holding his infamous blue movie blanket; he couldn't watch a movie without it and I recalled a time wherein Raven had to drive back just to grab it from his house.

"Raven needs a ride to get here, so he's gone back to pick her up." Hs explained jovially and I nodded in understanding just as Aaron grabbed his phone from his pocket.

"Great, they can pick up some snacks; the store is just 5 minutes from Venni's house." He answered and I shut the door as Danny edged in, hopping slightly on the spot excitedly.

"Jellybeans! Tell them to get jellybeans!" He urged and I laughed at his excitement. A bit too harshly, perhaps, as it was then that I felt the pounding in my head increase and I doubled over violently on the ground, vision suddenly blurring. It was as though someone had just taken a sledgehammer to my head and I gritted my teeth, raising a hand to my head to alleviate the pain.