Bonus Chapter 23.2: Justin the Saviour

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

He shook his head with a smile before turning to Danny.
"You can spin it, dude." He tapped Danny on the back to which Danny squealed, pulling Aaron into a bone-crushing hug.

Justin sighed in a tired manner, his grey heated eyes set on Danny.
"Keep wasting precious time and I'll take it off you again." He threatened, bluntly. Danny let out a horrified squeal before snatching up the bottle and spinning it at the speed of light.

As if God was pulling the strings of the game, the bottle front landed, facing towards Aaron.
"Truth"

Danny smiled, clapping his hands like a circus seal.

"My turn to ask! My turn to ask!" He shouted, his eyes alit. And, yet again, the silence acted as a prompt and Danny spoke.

I should have known I would have regretted this

"Pick, Aaron. Avalon or Alexis?

Aaron's POV during truth and dare- Part 2

____________________________________________

Danny laughed, clapping his hands like a circus seal loudly beside him but it didn't deter his gaze.

"My turn to ask! My turn to ask!" He shouted, his eyes alit. And, yet again, the silence acted as a prompt. Surprisingly, not even Justin opposed and it was then that Danny spoke.

If Aaron had known before what Danny's question would be, he would have knocked his lights out long back.

"Pick, Aaron. Avalon or Alexis?

As soon as Danny's words had been said and processed, Aaron felt his whole body tense. He didn't even know why such a question made him have a reaction like that, but it did and he could only sit and look at Danny, floundering.

Danny, of course, paid no heed nor brain cell on this, merely smiling back excitedly. Aaron would have said something to him then, but then a sound arose and he looked instinctively to the source of it, eyebrows furrowing in concern.

In concern at Lexi coughing violently.

Just the sight of her frail body moving and tears in his eyes was enough to ignite the protective side within him. She had just had her treatment a while prior and was still on the road to recovery. The others didn't know this, but he did and it worried him. She was weak right now; vulnerable to illness and it worried him. He wished so duly that he could take the pain; the discomfort off her. He would if he could, but he was as helpless as she was. All he could do was watch as she coughed, feeling his heart jilt at the sight and then he leaned forward without though, placing a palm against her back to ease the coughing. Or, in the very least to let her know that he was there.

He soon realised he wasn't the only one thinking to do that.

He stiffened just as he saw the other hand touch her back, his eyes glancing up and it was then that he caught Justin's grey gaze. It was enough to make him retract and he pulled his hand back to his form, looking towards Justin with an indecipherable gaze.

It was indecipherable to even him for he didn't know what to feel at this point. On one hand, he felt relief that Lexi had someone other than him to care for her in this fragile state. She had someone to look out for her; it's all he could ever want. In the first couple of months of them being together, Aaron had been worried that Lexi and Justin would not be able to get along and he wished for them too. After all, they were two of his favorite people. He had wished for it, but now he was unsure as to whether he was happy that the wish had been fulfilled.