Bonus Chapter 28.7: Justin and The Janitor

Hi guys! Here it is, the next bonus chapter. Remember, I am uploading weekly now so please like and comment so I know whether you enjoy it or not.

Also, my other book has also been uploaded (it is also weekly) and is a fantasy romance. Check it out!

Let me know what bonus chapters you'd like to see in the comments.

So without further ado, the chapter-

A regrettable notion on his part, for what Justin had seen, he wished he could forget. He looked on in shock at Avalon settled, in the grass, at the trunk of a tree.

Not just that though as a boy of curly brown hair lay on her lap. She stroked blissfully through his hair; they looked into each other's eyes without a care in the world.

"When, Ava? I need to know." The boy urged, his voice strained. He sat up abruptly before putting a hand on Avalon's waist. Justin did his best to keep composure. He needed to hear this.

The boy spoke again.
"I don't wanna hide it from anyone. Your body belongs to me and I want to shout that at the top of my lungs." He murmured sweetly, pressing his lips to her neck.

Avalon giggled at this and that was when Justin broke. She pushed the boy away from her neck with a smile before taking ahold of his hand. Her voice was soft and sweet as she spoke, a tone that Justin had gotten familiar with hearing when she talked with Aaron.

"I know, I'm yours, Eli. Please, understand that, okay? I'm yours." She whispered before leaning in to kiss the boy. He kissed back feverishly before they both lay in the grass, facing each other. His hand was strewn across her waist and her hand rested on his face as she slowly caressed him.

How Avalon got into an affair with Elliot in the first place- Part 7

_____________________________________________________

It was an amalgamation of dread and excitement: that's what Avalon felt as she sat in the car on the way to school, drumming her leg in thought.

It had been only 24 hours since the almost kiss with Elliot and- yet- every second felt like an eternity. Perhaps, it was because she had been so lost in thought that she had lost any sense of time. All she could think of was his eyes right before his lips had caressed hers in a fleeting whisper. It made a shudder of anticipation run down her spine as well as a bout of frustration to wrack her entire being. To think that she had shown him this side of her was something she was not too pleased with. Of course, she'd have rather had him still pine over her, but without reciprocation.  

"You're quiet today."

She turned at the sound of Justin's blunt voice as he turned the steering wheel slightly right. he spared her only a side glance with his cold, grey gaze. It was a gaze that perplexed Avalon entirely and it was purely due to the fact that she had no idea what he was thinking. It was strange; they had known each other for their whole lives and- yet- she still could not tell what he was thinking or- rather- what he felt towards her.

Every now and then, Avalon would spare a thought to 'what if'. What would have happened had she been able to tell how he felt? Would he she be able to see him look at her with fondness? Would he have shown jealousy to see her with Aaron or would he have shown any semblance of want when she wore those tight clothes around him? Right now, all she was faced with was an impassive, unfeeling face despite how much everyone told her he cared for her. He told her he was worried and, yes, she believed him but to what extent did his affection go, that was the question.

There was no mistaking that Justin was a very good-looking man, indeed, but Avalon didn't pursue him for too long. She had long since learned that he would never be able to show her visible signs of worship and adoration that she desired. All the more, she would only go with a man that was able to take the first step to court her. Justin had given no indication nor initiation towards courting her. In fact, often he would look as though the topic of love disinterested him entirely.