1

The icy snow crushed into the ground beneath me as I ran. I had to get away from the territory as fast as I could - otherwise they'd find me. I don't think I would survive this time. In fact, I know I wouldn't survive this time.

My family - the people who I should rely on, who should love me unconditionally. They would destroy me if they caught me. The only reason I was kept alive was to be used as a servant and punchbag. I had never been accepted by my father and never would be, so he decided to punish me. It was my fault that my mother had died, he would say to me, with every punch or slap he pounded into my body.

I had learnt to think that it was my fault. If I was never born, then she would have never died by giving birth to me. It was my fault my mother had died and I deserved everything I went through.

I just couldn't take it anymore.

Slowly, my wolf was getting weaker and my body wouldn't be able to handle anymore. I had to leave. Nobody would miss me unless they needed their bath filled, or laundry washed, or someone to take their anger out on.

I heard an angry growl in the distance. They would catch me if I didn't keep up my pace.

The territory's boundary was growing closer and closer, until I was at the very edge. Another growl, closer this time, echoed through the trees behind me. I stared into the Blood Claw Pack's land across the border. They were known to be the most vicious pack in all of Europe. I hesitated on passing through. The only other option was to turn around and submit to my Alpha - my father.

His evil smirk flashed in my mind and my body bolted across the border. As my paws touched the fresh layer of snow, I felt the sharp ache down my body of my pack bond breaking.

A feeling I haven't felt before overcame me in the new territory

A feeling I haven't felt before overcame me in the new territory. Safety. I was safe from my father. I cleared my thoughts and scampered deeper into the foreign pack's land.

A twig snapping caught my attention and my body froze. Frantically, my eyes scanned the trees around me. Three huge wolves emerged from behind them, their eyes locked directly on me. I stepped back as fear struck through me. The two smaller wolves bared their teeth at me as growls ripped through their chests.

The alpha was the largest of the three, standing strong between the two other wolves. His gaze roamed my wolf's body and I bowed my head as a sign of submission and respect.

I heard a low growl and I snapped my head up. Chilli red eyes stared back at me. My heart race quickened as my wolf howled loudly inside my head.

Mate.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~•••••••~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've decided to try to re-write/edit this. I hope you enjoy the new & improved "Accept My Love?".

Thank you so much for reading, have a great day!