"just give me some clothes," I say and he chuckles a little. He goes into his closet take out a short and a big sweatshirt and tosses it to me.

"I'll change in the bathroom and give you some privacy," he says while going to the bathroom in his bedroom.

I got out of bed and changed fast. The sweatshirt would have looked a little too big on him so on me it looked huge on me and it went to my lower thighs. I hate the shorts he picked out because they were a little shorter than the shorts so it looked like I wasn't anything underneath

I look at myself in the mirror to see how I look. Yep, it looks like I'm not wearing anything underneath. I tie up the back of the shirt so it lifts up and you can see the shorts.

After I'm done I notice Damien standing in the bathroom doorway in pj plaid pants and a white shirt.

"Where are my clothes Demon," I ask.

"My mother took them with her when she left to your house earlier," he says while we leave his room. "Now hurry up everybody is waiting for us," he continues.

We walk out of his house and it is beautiful day. The trees are starting to turning to orange red and yellow and there is a light breeze. I always loved Autumn because it is never to hot and a little too cold but that is how I like it.

"C'mon lets walk to my house. It is a beautiful day and it isn't that far," I tell Damien as I see him walking to his car.

"Yeah but we will get there faster," he says back.

"The fun isn't about getting there, its about the journey getting there," I say. "Or is the great pyro prince scared I will beat him there."

He is about say something but I run right out of there before he says something. I know people like Damien can't resist a challenge.

I can hear him behind me when I realized I took a few wrong turns and ended up near some lake.

"Wait for me," I hear Damien yell behind me. I stop and turn around to look at him running towards me.

"Only if you catch me," I say to him. After saying that it feels like deja vu or something. I don't even know why I said that.

"Okay...I promise... Now do you know.... where we are"

I shake my head no while admiring the place. The place doesn't even seem like it its Autumn. The trees are really green and the flowers from different colors all around. There is a gazebo near the lake and a few benches around the gazebo. It also had statues, trimmed grass, water fountains, and so many other things. It looked like a huge park with in a forest. It looked beautiful.I don't even know how we got here. We must've been running for a while to get here.

I feel a hand on my shoulder and I turn to see Damien. "Do you know how to get out of here, I wad kind of following you."

"Wellll not exactly."

"Then how are we going to get there."

I think about and say,"give me your hands."

"Why," he asks skeptically.

"Have you ever heard of magic channeling," I ask.

"Yeah when you use the magic of something else to cast a spell right?"

"Yeah. So I'm going to use your magic to teleport us to my house. We aren't that far."

His eyes widen, "are you crazy. Do you know how dangerous teleportation is for us. Teleportation takes a lot of magic without having something to channel magic or anchor you."