Chapter 2

Chapters 1 is still the same, so you just have to read that on the other book.

Damien p.o.v.

I wake up to a loud banging from my bedroom door. Who the hell is this? I live in my dorm so it can't be a roommate. Then I hear her voice and groaned.

"Get your lazy ass up. I need to tell you something," Diana says.

I try to get up and see Britney on me. We must have had sex yesterday because we're both naked. Britt is one of the people that I bang on a regular basis. Other girls I only bang once in a while but I do it with her the most. She was the one I lost my virginity to in freshman year and I wanted to keep her around. She on the other hand defiantly did not lose her virginity to me.

"Just come in," I yell which woke up Britt.

My sis unlocks the door with magic and runs onto my bed and starts jumping like a child.

"Woah what's got you all excited," I says.

"I found my mate yesterday," she says cheerfully.

My big brother instinct kick in and I ask her sternly, " who is it?"

"Oh, my Dame stop acting like over protective big brother. I'm older remember."

"Only by 1 minute and that's only because you got out first. Now tell me what's this guys name."

"Well you remember the Eros guy?"

Yeah, how could I forget the guy who tricked me. Yes I may have deserved it but still he could have just kicked me out instead of getting my hopes up.

"Yeah the guy who was able to fight my weak leader command. Next time I will try harder," I say.

"Well l good luck with that. His siblings can fight the command and he doesn't feel it at all. He doesn't even know you're the future clan leader."

"What how?"

She shrugs,"I don't know all I know is that his siblings feel a little bit of superiority but not a lot. Even with our clan there is only a little bit of a bigger superiority but not much, but Eros doesn't feel it at all."

This Eros kid sounds interesting. He isn't affected which is weird. Everybody even humans and casters from other clans can feel the superiority of a clan leader.

"Okay now back to my story. Well I went with Eros to his new dorm and as we get in I see Freya which apparently got messed up and got into a boy's dorm. She wrote Frey and they thought it said Fred but they left her there because Eros is gay and his brother is mated to me. So we walked in and the hottest guy I've ever seen walks in and I feel the mating pull and that's how we met. He's Eros brother Ryder Castillo," she tells me.

I'm still stunned that she is mated to a Castillo. They always seem to be the center of attention. JJ is my second in command and we are really close friends. He is always in sports. His sister Gabby is always student body president or something like that. Then there's Ryder which all I know is that he plays music and his twin sister Scarlett is a cheerleader and cliche popular girl but isn't mean though like in the movies.

"Oh I've heard of Ryder. He is a bad boy which is hot," Britt finally says which I almost forgot she was here. My sister doesn't like her that much but she pretends to be nice to her when I'm around. I look at my sister with a serious look.

"He isn't a bad boy Dame so don't give me that look. He is just a little rebellious," Diane says.

"I don't care I still want to meet him."