The Fall of Love

Rachelle found more than just the fulfillment of her dreams last summer in Tybee. She found new beautiful places, new amazing friends, and most of all, she found love. Yes, the ever-so-careful-and-always-in-doubt girl has found love. Doubt – it’s what kept Rachelle from having a romantic commitment all this time. However, it all changed when she met Ian – the person who would always make her feel like she’s on top of the world.

    Although their relationship is still new, they had to face challenges, which made Rachelle doubt if having a relationship with Ian is the right thing to do. However, Ian knew how to erase these doubts from Rachelle’s mind, and it’s one of the many things she likes about him. Now back in the Philippines, Rachelle and Ian are ready to face the world together, and ready to face new challenges in their relationship. These challenges are going to bring doubts to both of them. Are they going let these doubts overtake their relationship? Or are they ready to fight no matter what?

**************************************************************************************

countryonmyback brings you another love story, The Fall of Love. A sequel to The Summer I Loved Again, see how Ian and Rachelle would face the challenges in their relationship that will make them question if it is the right time. 

I hope this story will bring you more ShinIan feels. xx