The interview mistake

Ok so here's a new chapter sorry for the last time of not updating but I will be updating more frequently I was very busy over the last few weeks.

You wake up the next day to find you have overslept despite your alarm going off. You remember that you have to interview the girl this morning so you quickly get dressed and rush downstairs where you meet Charles and Tanner. Tanner wishes you good luck and Charles takes you to the room which she was being held. He informs you that her name is Erin, then he unlocks the large metal door and let's you in. You talk to Erin and she is very convincing to the point where you actually believe her. When you get out Charles asks you if you think they should release her or keep her imprisoned. You decide, as she sounds innocent, to release her. Charles asks if you are sure and you say yes.

You go to meet Tanner and find him in the gardens watching the summers day sky. You tell him your decision and he thinks you made the right decision. He tells you that he's glad you didn't get hurt.

Just then Erin walks into the gardens and thanks you but then she says some words in an ancient language which were kritack fraert. Once she had said those words Tanner fell to the floor. Erin just laughed and tried to escape but some other people catch her whilst you are sat beside Tanner his head resting on your lap. They throw her back into the dungeons but you stay with Tanner. Charles comes running out and he gets a man called David Dimbash who is the doctor for the Firefree. You help carry Tanner into a hospital room and lay him on a surgical bed.

**********************************
Cliffhanger. What will happen to Tanner?