Not so Chilled day with Tanner

Warning
This chapter gets a little heated towards the end.

You wake you at 10am and get dressed in a deep purple dress the tends a couple of inches above your knees. The dress flows perfectly around your curves, you decide to wear black sandals and you wear your hair down and wavy. 

You go downstairs and see Tanner speaking to Charles. You walk up to them and ask Charles about the girl he says that she's adamant about not being one of Vaska's people. He asks if you will be willing to interview her as you as a newbie so would have a different approach. You feel honoured that he has asked you out of all people so you accept his offer. He tells you that you can interview the girl the next morning.

Tanner asks you if you want to hang out today, you obviously accept. He tells you that you look stunning and you blush nervously with butterflies flying around in your stomach.

For the rest of the day you and Tanner get to know each other. He shows you the cafeteria, the library, the living room and a lot of other rooms. You both have a cheese bagel for lunch and then you bump into Zara. Tanner tells her that she was out of order to tell you that he was her boyfriend. After that little row you both went to the arcade and you absolutely thrashed Tanner at the games and it finishes 9-1 to you. Tanner playfully sulks but then you start a victory dance and he just laughs and decides to join in. After the dance you both go to your room and you go into the bathroom and get changed into the cutest pyjamas you could find. You and Tanner spend the rest of the evening talking, laughing and just having fun. This is the most fun you can remember having in a long time. Before Tanner leaves he kisses you again but this time it is softer and before you know it you gave him entrance to your mouth. This is something you always thought as disgusting but with Tanner it feels  perfect. He runs his hands down your body following your curves whilst you run you fingers madly through his hair. Without stopping kissing you he manages to take off his shirt and also your top. The feeling of his bare chest against yours ignites flames all over your skin. He gently moves his kisses down to your jaw then you neck and now your collar bone. As well as kissing it he also sucks it and bites it. Suddenly you moan with pleasure making him smile as he continues to tease you more. You end up backed up against the wall so you jump up and wrap your legs around his waist. After about 30 mins of a steamy make out session he reluctantly leaves and a rush of happiness runs through your body. You lie down and eventually fall into a deep, comfortable and happy slumber.

****************************************************************
Well there's the end of another (steamy) chapter. Hope you all enjoyed. Let me know what you would like to see in future chapters