The truth

Hiiiiii everyone hope you enjoy this next chapter.

Baston tells you that your real name is Phoenix Faraday. You gasp "THEY WERE GOING TO KILL ME!!" He asks you to calm down so that he can explain a few things. He explains to you that Lord Vaska had overwritten your memory and has changed it so that you cannot recall anything from your past. He also says that this has happened to other people not just you.

You both carry on walking, you're thinking about war Baston had just said. You still feel very peculiar about it. Baston gives you a cloth to wipe your hands on as they are very filthy. You thank him and clean your hands. He sees something written on your wrist and he asks if you can read it to him. You read the words out to him and he starts to be sick and plummets to the ground. When he gets back up you ask what happens, was it the words? He says "it was most likely a coincidence as Lord Vaska also sends out these radioactive waves which they cannot cope with. You must be careful that they don't hit you. Normally we have these glassss to protect us but we had to be fast to save you so accidentally forgot about them."

He wonders...

If you would like to answer a few questions it could help trigger memories. They are what the Firefree devised specially to help get memories back. You choose to answer the questions there and then. The first question he asks you is, " what town are you from?" You reply "Catucs." The second question is "what is your favourite food?" You reply "curry." The final question is "where do you feel most comfortable?" Your response is "relaxing on a beach." He tells you that it may take a while for them to help but they will.

**********************************
End of chapter. I hope your enjoying this book it is my first proper book that I have written so let me know what you think. Any tips but I don't care for hate. Xxxxxx