The save

You check the calendar to see the day. It's the 24th of April. You feel the urge to go and inform this girl and halo her escape, so you make a run for it. Fortunately nobody is outside. You are confused, do you turn left or right? You decide to turn right and then you dart left. Your heart is pounding as you here ear-splitting footsteps behind you. It's the nurse. You come to a dead end, the nurse just laughs. You face her to see that she had her gun exposed!

Suddenly two people smash through the windows, one behind you and the nurse, the other in front. You hear them scream their names. The one behind you is called Tanner, the other Baston. They are both yelling for you to come with them. You make a dash for Baston as he is the closest. You both flee out of the window. Baston says that he will explain when they get into the forest as the group he is a part of the Firefree have people who will protect us if the nurse and co try to track us down.

When you are in the forest he asks if you are ok and you tell him that you feel groggy and fatigued. You ask if Tanner will be ok. He replies that he had done these things before so he ought to be ok. For some reason you still fret.

*********************************
Sooooo that's chapter two. Should I make my chapters longer??