Jelousy already

So any ideas for this story please let me know. I will be glad to hear any. Hope you enjoy this chapter. I'm introducing a another character that as you will see is a bitch.
Please try and get my story know it would mean a lot to me.

Charles calls for Tanner and he comes into the room. He asks him to take you up to your room, so he does. On the way you apologise for not choosing him earlier Baston just seemed quicker to get to. He says that it is fine and when you finally reach your room Tanner goes back downstairs to get you some pyjamas and some new clothes for some of the days that you are here, as you only have the one outfit that you are wearing. When Tanner had brought up you pyjamas you both just stood there gazing at each other. You only just realised how perfect he looks. His brown hair falls perfectly in a dangerous and sexy way. You can see that he is very toned as he is only wearing a vest top. His bright green eyes shimmer as they wander down your body and back up. You suddenly feel nervous and hope you don't look to awful.

You stand there for a minute before someone calls Tanner as he is needed downstairs. Once he leaves the room your breathing starts to regulate again. After a few minutes you decide to get a shower and change into your pyjamas as it is pretty late.

After your changed you lie down for a minute then there is a knock at your door. You ask who it is. They say that there name is Zara and they ask permission to come in. You say no as you are exhausted after your long day and just want to relax. She barges in anyway shouting "how rude! Stay the fuck away from my boyfriend Tanner or else!" Before you can even think what to say back she barges back out of your room.

******************************
So what do you think of Zara? Don't get mad at me just wait for chapter 8.