Talk about a crazy night

You lie down on your bed again thinking that this day couldn't get any worse. But it's just your luck a code 6 alert gets shouted out across the hallways. You reluctantly drag yourself out of bed. The clock in your room says 2:43am. You groan but regardless you get changed into one of the warmer outfits that Tanner brought you earlier. When you are dressed you have absolutely no idea what to do now. Luckily Tanner knows on your door and takes you downstairs to the common room where everyone were meeting. You had no idea that there were this many people and felt a bit small surrounded by them all but Tanner stays with you so you feel a bit better.

Charles tells everyone that nine minutes ago there were a girl stood in front of a camera and six minutes ago she vanished into thin air. He says that Vaska must have finished him invention, the invisibility cloak. You get told your instructions and you have to choose a partner to explore the forest for clues. You choose Tanner because for some weird reason you feel safe around him. Charles tells Tanner that he's partnered with you and he says he is very happy with that.

**********************************
End of chapterrrrrr. Can't wait for the next one it's gonna be big for Tanner and you.