Chapter 11: Royalty

EDITED: November 7, 2017

CHAPTER 11

ROYALTY

"Selene Vlad Ambrogio!"

My heart suddenly stopped and I fell to my knees having a hard time breathing. I grip on my neck trying to relax but I was having a hard time gasping for air with a very blurred vision of me. I wrapped myself tightly feeling my skin scratch myself.

"Remember who you are Selene. Wake up! Wake up now or sleep forever! Open your eyes!" A big throb occurred making my whole body flinch.

How am I still able to hear everything clearly.

"Selene! Are you alright?!"

Was that Leo calling me?

"Don't touch her, Heathly." Thana hissed.

"But she's suffering!"

"Just watch! Watch as she turns back to her real self."

I opened my eyes and everything was warped in red. I look at the floor and there was hair growing and flowing continuously. I look up and my eyes were only looking on Leo. He had a worried look but my eyes went straight to his neck, extending my arm towards him.

"He's not the blood you need Selene." I turn to Thana.

What is she saying now?!

"Your thirst would only be quench by him."

I heard incoming footsteps from behind echoing with every step and when I look behind me, all the vampire's eyes piercing on me before giving way to the vampire who set foot.

"Master..." His face was blurry but I know him... I know his voice. I rub my eyes and looked and inspected him still with the red lighting in my eyes.

"James..." I breathed out.

James kneeled unbuttoning his shirt and exposing his bare skin. "You need my blood, my Princess... Lady Selene." He pulls me close to his neck and I felt my throat burning up wildly like a hungry animal going lunatic seeing his bare neck on me. I tried resisting but he had me cornered in his arms.

"Drink." I heard Thana spoke standing close behind me. "Let everyone who's not welcoming you see you transform into your royalty state..."

I bit my lower lip and I tasted my own blood making my throat burn more. James' arms wrap tightly around me and the sight left for me is his neck.

My body swiftly moved embracing him tightly, burying my fingers in his warm flesh before letting my instincts overpower me.

In seconds, blood was sliding down my throat. I continued gulping down tasting it deliciously with eyes closed. 

I now confirm that I'm a vampire but not yet the part where I'm royalty. Thana hasn't told us the story and I need to know.

"She's Heathly's feeder, right?"

"This has never happened before!"

"This is preposterous!"

"She's an imbecile!"

All of a sudden, my mind dilated like a recorder playing backwards.

Every memory I had with Leo plays backwards to the day I met him and then... Like glass, something broke inside me exceeding the memories I already had and knew.

Fire...

Deaths...

Separation...

Spell...

I gasped removing my fangs away from James. I looked at myself and my skin had turned pale white and my hair had grown longer than me. Literally. It was already on the floor!

"Do you remember now..." I turn back to Thana. "Big sister?" She had the petty look on her face.

"T-Thana" She smiled hearing me call her out by her first name.

"Imbecile! To call her highness like that!" I turn again and saw the vampire who said that thirty feet away. My eyes glared at him mischievously and he was soon flying dropping himself to the back. "I'm sorry! I can't control my powers yet!" I apologised.

"You not need to apologise Selene. It was the right thing for a royal as yourself to act as such."

"Lady Thana, if you don't mind, you promised to tell us the story. Please tell us for I recognise that even the Magistrate from the other clan doesn't know about this... And why is that human boy here?!" Leo roared.

"Very well."

Please support the story by commenting and voting!!

PrincessThirteen00 © 2017