Chapter 8: A Memory for Me

EDITED: November 7, 2017

CHAPTER 8

A MEMORY FOR ME

It's been weeks since we return from camping where my mind was mostly floating somewhere. I had weird dreams of vampires and I couldn't talk about it with Leo because he's in a movie shoot and definitely not to let anyone uninvolved to the vampire world because they don't know they exist in the first place.

Tomorrow would be my last day in service of the Heathly family. Tomorrow is my last day with Leo and today... As he agreed, we're going on a date although I'm the only one thinking that this is a date.

I made sure I look nice and very presentable on my pale navy blue dress with a black top and laces. In a way, Leo would still be wearing shades to keep his identity from the public or it'll be a big scandal. I wore my contacts and not my big glasses today.

I went out to meet Leo and guess what?

I was right.

Leo was wearing his coat and scarf with matching shades but he still looks the same to whatever he wears.

"Where did you want to go in the first place?" He stretches his body like he was a human. Tss.

"I want to do a lot of stuff today. Since you agreed, you just have to enjoy every moment we do! Basically like... Like a date?!" I shrug saying the words.

"First and last date huh?" I heard him whisper.

"Yeah... You don't like the idea?" I pouted.

"No-no. I think it's a good idea. Me not being an artist nor a vampire master and you not being a P.A. nor my servant." He grabs my hand. "I'm your boyfriend today then!"

A leap of my heart occurred.

We went straight to the horror movies than to the amusement park and goofed around. But it was funny when we were inside the Haunted House, Leo and I were all just laughing to the highest extent with the costumes. Real vampires are terrifying once they become serious.

We ate in the cafe... Well... I ate and he just watched me and we took pictures. We rode almost every ride available and when I turn to my watch, it was past 7.30 pm already.

"Want to grab dinner?" He asked pulling me close to him.