Chapter 2: Bound by Time

*****

*****

I opened my eyes and I could hear people chattering and squealing. I rubbed my aching temple and stood up feeling a bit fuzzy and anaemic. I touched my neck and it was covered with a scarf.

I must have collapsed again.

This is Leo's fault for drinking too much of my blood again. No matter how much his family or I tell him to not drink so much, he still does.

I stood up looking for Leo and I didn't fail. He was doing his last shoot after the drama with the other co-stars. Thank goodness it's all in one location or I would be petrified!

I gulped with the scene. He stood more among the staff aside from the fact that he was the lead actor. He was in a white tuxedo and pants. But his existence always stood best among the others.

"Hi! You're Leo's P.A., right?" I turned to my right and the leading lady, Seth, stood tall beside me with her five inches' stilettos which she is having a hard time walking on. Good for her.

"Yes. Can I help you?" I followed her eyes which scanned me from head to toe. She twirls her hair on her index finger with such a mean demeanour. I can't believe Leo was able to stick up acting with her.

"It really makes a person wonder why a billionaire actor like him would just hire someone dressed horribly old-fashioned. How much did he promise to pay you? I'll cover it all just leave his side."

"Excuse me?" I could not believe what I just heard.

"Or are you paid when you're laid?" She raised her brows at me.

I giggled on purpose. "You're so funny, Seth." I place my hand on my waist and raise my brow at her though it wasn't my thing. "You know what? You're pretty, famous, loved, rich but... honestly rotten."

"What did you just say?!" Her nostrils flared up.

"I believe you heard me clearly, Seth. You don't know me nor Leo personally that you can simply make simple-minded and stupid assumptions and requests. Please excuse me." I walked away leaving her screaming in my direction.

"Had a fight, Selene?" Leo smirked approaching me after the shoot.

I rolled my eyes at him. "Shut up Leo. I'll just eat." Leo suddenly grabs my arms pulling me close in the middle of the crowd. I heard gasps and it wasn't surprising at all.

"Excuse me, cameraman!" He waved to the guy who did their photoshoot as he still held on my arm.

"Yes, Leo?"

"Can you take my picture with her?"

My eyes widened. "Are you serious? No way am I doing that Leo. Let go." I glared at him.

"You can't eat unless you listen."

I sighed answering "fine," since I never win against his reasoning and orders. He is still my master. "Just one."

"No. Get into the dressing room and wear the dress I got for you."

"You got me what?" I raised my brow at him. "You know I don't wear dresses," I complained. He's getting annoying! I seriously don't wear dresses and don't intend to! First of all, it does not suit me.

"I got it while you were sleeping soundly. Do it and I'll reduce teasing you. Promise!" He raised his arm making the promise posture. Do I believe him or is he lying?

"Vampires are so cunning," I whispered close to him then walked away towards the dressing room locking the door. I saw the dress which made me uncomfortable. It wasn't just a simple casual dress but...

It was...

It was...

It was a wedding dress for heaven's sake... A WEDDING DRESS!

"Dress quickly, Miss Assistant! We don't have all day for Leo's request." I heard the cameraman spoke from outside the room. His tone implies his annoyance in fulfilling the request.

"Just a second!" I replied scratching my bunned head.

Oh geez! Whatever!

I took all my clothes off and tuck myself into the dress hanging perfectly on my waist. I removed the scarf replacing it with a ribbon and saw the shoes and got on to them. Six inches? Is he kidding me?! Leo is so dead!

I stared at the girl in the mirror and I felt and looked absolutely different like I don't know myself. My reflection was so different from reality. The dress glittered wondrously with all the satin layers and sequins. It was also a tube which made me have a weirder feeling. I felt exposed compared to my usual get up.

I opened the door grabbing all my courage and walked towards Leo who was stared at me with a broad smile. A smile that you wouldn't expect a vampire to do even as your master. His smile was heart-melting.

I could also feel cold stares and stabs from the crowd. "You are doing this on purpose aren't you?" I knock his right shoulder. His hands swiftly grab on my arm pulling me close making my human heart beat faster.

"All that's left is..." He grinned as I stood up straight. His hands travel behind me removing my hair in the tight bun making it sway smoothly to my waist.

"Leo!" I frantically screamed not caring what other people would think.

"Shh... It's nearly time to show everyone that you're not just my P.A., Selene," he whispered close to my ear.

"What?!" His hands travelled fast on my cheeks sending me the frozen chills as he removes my glasses placing inside his shirt pocket. "What the hell are you doing? Give my glasses back!" I tried grabbing it back yet he kept chuckling and goofing around.

"Are they dating?" I stopped when I heard one of the extras glare at us fiercely.

"NO!" Seth replied looking straight at me. "She's just his assistant" and smirked at me. I clenched my hand.

"Shh..." I turned to Leo who kept hushing. Leo's hands traced my face. "We're ready!" He smiled at the cameraman who positioned before us.

"Why... are you doing this?" I whispered close to him as he continued tracing my face. My heart felt like it's about to explode anytime now.

"You look stunning." A blush exploded in my face as he crept his hands on my body and the camera started to shoot continuously.

"Closer please and smile!"

"You heard him!" Leo tucked his hand tightly on my waist as he stood tall behind me. I leaned my back on him and felt his breath on my neck. I believe Leo remained clueless of what I truly desire... what my heart screams of.

I raised my hand circling around his and then closed my eyes only hearing the sound of the clicking camera. I opened them again and stared at his which is perfect as it always is.

How I wish I could be his mate so I could be with him!

But it's not the case. I'll soon forget once he sees his future wife and my existence would be cut off their clan and my fate would change.

Everything was bound to change soon.

*****

Please support the story by commenting and voting!