Chapter 13 - Kye's story.

Start from the beginning

"Yes, i'd love to" I smiled. 

"Good I wasn't going to take no for an answer" He laughed.

"Really? Good for you because I wouldn't have said no" I replied honestly.

'Elizabeth could you please come to my charity shop, there's a little girl saying her parents have been killed' Maddie asked through the mind link.

'Im on my way' I replied. I ran downstairs with Kye hot on  my heels.

"Guys there's a girl at Maddie's shop, she said her parents have been killed. Tom come with me and Kye you can if want. Paul could you get a group together and check the territory" I said.

Me and Kye was on my bike and Tom was on his. We got off and walked in the shop. Kye stayed outside as look out. Mddie was sitting on a chair and a little girl on the one opposite. When maggie turned around she was holding a baby in her arms.

"Ellie this is our Alpha Elizabeth the one I told you about. Elizabeth, this is Ellie's little brother Jace. She said Sebastian killed her parents and she ran with her little brother and her Grandma, but she fell and told Ellie to keep running" Maddie said.

"Ok. Tom could you go and look for her grandma and tell everyone if they find an old woman bring her to the pack house" Tom left the shop.

"Thanks Maddie. I'll take them back to the pack house, Kye is outside he will help me" I said. 

"Ok, here" She said passing the baby to me. "Hey Ellie hold this mans hand. He's going to look after you" Ellie looked up at Kye as he walked in to the shop and smiled.

"Uncle K" She said getting up and running to him.

"Hey my little Ellie bellie" He laughed picking her up. We said goodbye to Maddie and decided to walk back to the pack house, so we could stop and get some baby supplies.

"So you know her?" I asked Kye who now had Ellie on his shoulders.

"Yeah I lived with her family and I would babysit. Jace is only six months old, Ellie's eight. They were a great family and her grandmother Meredith is a psychic" He said as we walked in to the baby shop.

"I'm sorry, Hey Karen could I get everything for a six month old baby delievered to the pack house today please and important stuff now please" I asked Karen.

"Sure who's the baby?" She asked.

"Sebastian killed their parents and their grandma is missing" I replied.

"Thats horrible. Give me two minutes i'll get the stuff" She said as she grabbed some bags and started putting things in. "Here that should last until later"

"Thanks, can I pay later?" I asked.

"Of course i'll see you later" She said. We walked back to the pack house and everyone was sat in the living room. When we walked in they looked up.

"You have a baby since when?" Natalia asked.

"Oh this is Jace and that is Ellie, i'll explain later. They'll be staying here for a while, anyone know what to do?" I asked as Jace started crying. Natalia stood up laughing. She took him out of my arms and rocked him until he stopped crying.

"Do you have bottles and baby formula?" She asked. Kye gave her the bags. "Thanks" She said walking in to the kitchen with the baby and bags.

"She can't have children. She found out five years ago" Charlotte said. Then an idea popped in to my head. I walked in the kitchen with Kye and Ellie behind me.

"Hey Nat, could you do me a favour?" I asked.

"Yeah sure" She replied mixing the baby formula.

"Could you look after Jace and Ellie for me? I have a lot of things to do and well I haven't got time for kids" I smiled.

"Really?" I nodded my head."I'd love too" Me and Kye explained to Ellie that she was going to be looked after by Natalia and she was happy about it. Luke is moving back in with his family this week so Ellie would be having his room.

'Lizzy we have the grandmother she's at the pack's doctor's house' Dan  said through the link.

'How is she?'

'She was passed out we think she's in a coma. Kerri is dealing with her, she's not aloud to see anyone for a few days though'

'Ok thanks Dan'

"Hey Ellie your grandma is at the Kerri's she's the pack's doctor. She's not well and you won't be able to see her for a few days" I said to Ellie.

"Ok. Thank you for helping us" She replied.

"You are most welcome" I laughed as she hugged me.