ch1

First meet

Both namjoon and seokjin go to the same college however they never saw each other as they didn't share any classes together.

One day namjoon was pissed because of an unknown reason to everyone, he went to the bathroom to cool down but upon entering he hears an angelic voice singing inside one of the bathroom stalls. Curious, he stood for a while to listen. Surprisingly this actually calmed him down. While still in a day dream he didn't realise the singing stopped and the person singing was standing right in front of him flustered knowing someone heard him.

He cleared his throat to catch the older's attention.

"D-did you hear me" the older asked still red as a tomato.

"Yeah and would like to hear more of it for sure 😏"

"I'm not even that good 🙁. My names seokjin you can call me jin"

"Call me namjoon ;)"
The older blushed seeing the winky face from namjoon.

"I- I gotta go, talk to you another time"

"Yeah we better and I'd like to have coffee with you!" Namjoon half shouted as Jin was escaping the bathroom.

"Phew 😥 I didn't get caught"

_____________________________

Namjoon pov

He was cute...wait what?! I didn't say that....but he was ....NAMJOON STOP

you guys should know my routine is going home and fap to hot girls. I mean I don't really care about school cuz I'm too smart I feel like they're teaching me high school subjects.
-----
Next morning (still namjoon pov)

Wth was that dream?!
Why was I have it with jin? I never had erratic dreams with boys. Does that make me gay? I mean I always found gay people cool but never thought of being one myself...

I need to try my hardest to ignore him otherwise I would get reminded of that dream again.

So guys this is just a small draft and btw this is just coming in my head so pls tell me anything I like criticism 😊😊