A Break

Ash had been working with his father all day. They were trying to figure out which mafia family was trying to knock them out of power. It wasn't too bad of a day, but Ash was completely tired of doing this work for one day. He needed a break. So he went down the stairs and went into the living room, where he found his mother and father sitting. They both were watching a football game together, while they had their dinner. 

Ash walked over to them and sat down on the sofa next to theirs. His mother looked over at him, while his father continued watching the game. Ash's mother could tell that he was tired and wanted to ask them something, but he didn't.

"Ash, is something the matter?" His mom asked.

When his mother asked him that question, it got his father's attention. His father stopped watching the game and turned his attention to his son. His parents waited for an answer, so Ash gave them one.

"I need a break from all this work," Ash started. "Would you mind if I head out for a while?"

His parents looked at each other. His mother thought it was completely fine, but it looked like his father was hesitant. After all, Ash was doing a lot of heavy lifting for him. They were almost done trying to figure out which mafia family it was. His father thought about it for a minute, while he watched the game. When Ash's father finally made up his mind, he told as he could go.

Ash left the living room and thanked his parents. Then he headed upstairs to change into something nicer than his casual clothes. He called some of his boys up and told them to meet him at a club. Ash changed out of his casual clothes and put on a nice all-black suit.

Ash grabbed his car keys on his nightstand

Ash grabbed his car keys on his nightstand. Then he put his phone in his pocket. When he had everything, he started heading downstairs to the garage. He clicked his car keys so that his car could open. Ash drove a black Corvette. He climbed into the driver's seat and opened the garage door. He turned the engine on and started driving away. He closed the garage behind him and headed on the main roads.

Ash was happy to be out of that house

Ash was happy to be out of that house. All he has been doing for a couple of days is trying to figure out who the mafia family was, that was trying to hurt and bump down his family. There were times where Ash questioned if this was the right thing to do with his life because there was a lot of blood around them. But he knew that there wasn't anything else they could do, so he ended up with just going with the flow.

He snapped out of it. This was the night he had off and he wasn't going to waist the night worrying or thinking about the family business. So Ash hit the gas pedal and kept driving to the nightclub.