TSD 5: Going, going...Gone.

Start from the beginning

"That bitch sleep!" A guy yelled and the class erupted with laughter. 

"Oh hell nah." Victoria said before jumping at Ka'Miko with Helen, Jason, Nicholas and Melvin. They hit her over and over, she fell to the ground and they started stomping on her. She used her arms to cover her head. 

"Hey! Hey!" She heard her teacher yell as he pulled them off her. 

"All of you to the office NOW! And take your friend with you!" Mr.Wilson yelled at them as he helped Ka'Miko up. They gathered up Briyana's limp body and dragged her to the office with them.

"Snitch!" Helen yelled before slamming the classroom door shut. 

"Are you okay?" Mr. Wilson asked. He was a tall white man who looked a lot like Patrick Dempsey. Ka'Miko nodded. He grabbed tissue and handed to her. She wasn't crying, it was for her bloody nose. She put it to her nose and he continued to hand her some. 

"Do you want to press charges?"

"No." She said softly. 

"You have to go to the principal Ka'Miko and tell her what's been going on." Mr. Wilson said. He geuinely cared for Ka'Miko, he watched her get bothered for the last two years, he was aware of the story behind her father and the whole snitch thing. 

"I'm fine." She said softly. She told him the same thing everytime. He had reported it, but the pricipal never did much. Rumour had it, that Principal Jenkins was a good friend of Kalicoe's and that's why he'd never suspend the kids who tormented the girl. Mr.Wilson sighed and went to his desk. Ka'Miko went to the washroom and cleaned herself up before returning to class. She took her seat, and people stared at her. She just kept her head down for the rest of class. The bell rang to dismiss the class and Mr.Wilson called her up to his desk. 

"You're falling behind, Kam. You have got to get it together. I understand if you don't want to attend class, I'll request that all your teachers give you the rest of your work for the week and you can do it at home, would you prefer that?" Mr. Wilson asked. 

"Yeah, that would be great." She smiled weakly. 

"Alright. He put together a package for her with instructions of her assignments. 

"Thank you." She said softly.

"Go home. Come back at the end of the day and I'll have all the work from all your classes." He told her. She nodded and left the school. 

"Ka'Miko." She heard someone calling her. She turned and saw some girl from her class. She stopped, but was still a bit frightened. She had blonde hair, and warm honey eyes, that complimented her mahogony skin tone. 

"Where are you headed?" The girl asked. 

"Uhm, Big Burrito." She answered softly. 

"Can I come?" She smiled. 

"Sure." Ka'Miko was confused as to why she was being so nice to her but she was bound to find out. They walked quietly to the Big Burrito and Ka'Miko ordered 3 churros and a beef burrito using the 2 Pharaoh had given her. The girl got 2 burritos and a sprite. They sat down at a table and the girl finally spoke with her mouth full. 

"I'm Delilah by the way." She said. 

"Nice to meet you." Ka'Miko said softly and nodded. 

"Look, I know Victoria and them are a pain in the ass. I feel so bad for you. You seemed like you needed a friend so, I just wanted to....extend an olive branch." She smiled. 

"Well, thank you." Ka'Miko still found it odd that she wanted to be friends 'all of a sudden'.

"So what's up with you and Pharaoh?" Delilah asked. Now she was talking, Ka'Miko sighed realizing the girl just wanted to be nosy.