In Which I Loose My Life

Three Weeks Later

As the three weeks went by, so did my freedom. My father kept coming over, pestering me about the important wedding coming up. My sister would not shut up about attending, seeming as it's the Maze family my life has unfortunately been sworn to. My brother and Carly have officially started dating, and yes, I fully intend to keep my own promise of keeping her safe. My mom worries about me, wondering if I'll be pregnant before the end of the year, and I have assured her that I wouldn't.

I've met my future in-laws, and yes, they are very scary. His mom is okay, but the other two boys scare me. Cody and I have developed a way to stay friends, while also being committed to one another. We did say that we'd work into it, if it was right for us.

Me? Well. I'm just trying to keep my head on straight. I mean, who gets married at 17?

Me, apperently.

So, as everyone's life continues on, mine has, if anything, come to a slow. But it'll only get worse from here.

"Hey, Riles?" Cody asks, poking my side. I grumble and inplant my face into my pillow.

"It's freaking 6 AM, Cody. Go away." I mumble.

"It's also that day." He whispers and I shoot out of bed.

"Da hell you just say?" I lean away from him, and he sighs.