Chapter 12

Two months have gone by, the tour is almost over and nothing has gotten better. Still cutting everyday, no one has noticed, or maybe don't care. Oli and I aren't as close as before. The rest of the band is getting closer with the other bands then with each other. Oliver and Austin are best friends and closer then ever.

I sat in my bunk all alone untill Oliver walked in and sat with me.

"how are you?" He asked staring at his hands.

"I'm good, how about you?" We acted like complete strangers.

"Alice why are you so distant all of a sudden its been months since we've actually had a conversation."

I couldn't help it I started crying. Oli looked at me for a second then hugged me.

"i miss you so much." I cried.

''Baby I'm here iv always been here right by your side."

i just cried harder. Oli kissed me cheek. my long sleeves fell down when i went to go wipe away my tears. Oliver grabbed my wrist and pulled it to him. He ripped back my sleeve and revealed my cuts.

"What the hell Alice i thought you were done with this shit when did this start up again? why did it? is it my fault?."

"No No, its not your fault. you didn't do anything. i had to i didn't know what else to do."

"talk to me that's what you should have done."

"And what try and tell you your best friend raped me."

He froze.

"what did you just say?" Oliver was mad, he was starting to cry.

"Austin rapped me, Oliver." I cried harder.

''No he wouldn't do that. He wouldn't do that to me, or you. That's why you've been distant since the whole tour. Have you been hooking up with him since.'' Oliver got up and stood in front of me. "Have you seriously been cheating on me that long. Alice i loved you and did everything for you."

"What." I snapped. "What the actual fuck Oliver. You really think id do that to you. You're the love of my life."

"Yeah we'll see what Austin says." He ran out to where everyone was. I followed.

"Austin." Oliver yelled.

He ran up to Austin lifted him up off the couch by his shirt and slammed him against the wall.

"Have you been fucking my girlfriend." He was yelling in his face.

"What no." Austin looked scared and looked at me. "Why would i do that to you? Are you serious Alice. You would lie like that."

"You rapped me." I yelled in tears.

Everyone looked at us worried and scared. They had no idea what was going on.

"When the hell did i do that Alice. Have you lost your mind you crazy whore." Austin yelled. Oliver punched him in the face.

"Don't you ever call her a whore." Oliver yelled and Austin hit the ground hard and Oliver kicked him in the ribs. Then he just walked out the door but before doing so he yelled "Alice we're done, got that."