Chapter 7

we've been traveling for a few months now, its been going perfect. I work at the merch tents when ever they need me and when im not working im hanging with the bands backstage.

Its actually a lot of work even when I'm just hanging out with the bands. How can they still be so hyper when they just got off stage?

A few months ago a new band joined the tour Of Mice & Men!!! We've been all hanging out. They are all pretty cool guys. Everyone has been getting along and its awesome. I never thought I would say Austin Carlile was my friend. Him and I are really close. We have so many inside jokes and we hang out all the time.

''Alice!!."

"Austin???"

Austin ran up and hugged me, picking me up and spinning.

''We have to go to the mall. I ripped my favorite jeans."

"Oh no!''

Austin and I had this thing where when ever we go to a new place we go to the malls and get new things. This case it was very important.

''Ok ok calm down. let me get my stuff and we will look up where the mall is.''

''Oh Alice what would I do with out you.'' He sighed and walked to the bus.

We drove an hour to the mall and looked to see where hottopic was on the malls map. We literally ran to hottopic and bought him a pare of black skinny jeans.

After doing some shopping we went into the malls cafeteria.

''Alice?''

"yes?'' I looked up at him and smiled.

''I like you.''

''Austin I like you too.''

''No Alice, I love you not as a friend.''

I almost chocked on my food. WHAT?!?!?!?! No he cant I'm with Oliver and he knows that why is he telling me he loves me.

''Ummmm Austin.... you cant.''

''But Alice I do, a lot and I mean it.''

''Austin please.''

''I'm sorry Alice... I just wanted to tell you. I know you love Oliver.''

Austins eyes started watering. I got up and hugged him.

"Austin, i love you as a friend, you're my best friend always will be."

"I know and I'm so happy i met you Alice. Sorry for all this."

"Its ok." I gave him a soft smile.

"Lets forget this happened ok please." He asked.

"Yeah."

We grabbed out stuff and headed to the bus. We drove back to where the others were and joined them in the BMTH bus.