nittien | rogue

week 11, day 1 | at school

"naomi!"

"hi, violet."

"where the hell have you been? i haven't seen you in, like, two weeks."

"one and a half, actually."

"..."

"i took a break."

"you did?"

"yeah. but principal harrison didn't know about it, so i've got detention for two fucking weeks."

"so you've learned a lesson and won't ditch again."

"now, i never said that."

"..."

"..."

"so are you better?"

"yeah. yeah, actually i am."

"that's good!"

"i realised that not everything is about having a boyfriend and all that."

"you got hurt, it's okay..."

"no, i know. but really, i'm kinda sorta happy. no boyfriend, no problem."

"well, that's true."

"speaking of boyfriends..."

"..."

"..."

"i'm kinda sorta dating magnus."

"aha."

"but it's not, like...a huge deal, you know..."

"you don't have to be, as long as he's a huge deal, if you get what i'm saying."

"oh, naomi, ew, no...!"

"i was just kidding, calm down."

"so are you joining the group again?"

"nope."

"but-?"

"it was fun and all, but the talentshow isn't really my thing. besides, i'm more of a rogue. i won't completely give up dancing, i'll just...dance alone."

"but we were having so much fun."

"don't worry. it'll be like i never joined in the first place, and now you've got a song to use."

"but...we don't care about the song, naomi. we really liked having you around. even if you were bossy and kind of rude."

"trust me, this is for the best."

"for you or for us?"

"for everybody."

"well...at least come to the studio after class and have one last dance with me."

"i have detention."

"i'll talk to principal harrison. just be there, okay?"

"okay, fine."
---