åttini | worthless

week 9, day 6 | at naomi's

"are your parents home?"

"no, they're at some get-together a few towns away."

"so we've got the whole house?"

"and the whole night."

"can't wait."

"there's soda in the kitchen, if you'd like."

"no drinks?"

"i don't want to get drunk and embarrass myself."

"embarrass yourself? i beg to differ. i actually found you quite hot."

"drowning myself in misery? yeah, right."

"i found it attractive."

"and i'm not attractive now?"

"you're always attractive. especially in that shirt."

"it's uncomfortable. can't wait to take it off."

"i can help you with that."

"haha, right. hey, i'm gonna grab a soda. want one?"

"yeah, i'll wait in the living room."

"sure."

"..."

"..."

"..."

"holy shit,you scared me!"

"..."

"richard...? why the fuck are you holding...a gun against my head?"

"you actually thought i'd find a bitch like you attractive? you thought somebody would actually care for you?"

"wh-what?"

"you're worthless. nobody could ever love such a broken, ugly bitch such as yourself. doyou feel ashamed when you look in the mirror? you have every reason to be."

"stop!"

"your parents aren't here because they don't care about you. lenny and kieran doesn't care about you. nobody does. and that's why nobody will ever care if i kill you right here and now. say bye,  bitch."

"holy shit!"

"..."

"..."

"fuck, what a nightmare..."
---

a/n: got you!

k, so this chap has been written over and over five times now, untili settled with this. i hope your satisfied. i actually wrote about how richard was some private investigator and how he tried to drug naomi because he thought he was girl named cecelia, and then i realised that it had nothing to do with the actual story, and deleted it, luckily (lol, it sucked, k?).

and originally, richard was just going to be some one night stand or whatever, but i took it further (which i regret). so i published the chapters with him, and nowi kind of regret it, so yeah. we'll see what happens. oh, and here's a small (big) hint for soon:

who haven't we seen in a while? :)