Chapter 7: Unexpected Surprise

OHMYGOSHH... SORRY FOR NOT WRITING SOONER:/ I'VE BEEN SOO TIRED AND JUST FEEL LIKE SLEEPING AND NOT DOING ANYTHING BUT IVE DECIDED TO GET MY LAZY BUTT UP! HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAP!

ANDDDD THANK YOU TO ALL MY NEW FANS AND FOR THOSE WHO GAVE ME MORE VOTES TO WRITE! YOU MOTIVATE ME TO WRITE MORE:))).

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Zules POV

I miss my sister so much. I wonder where she disappeared off to. We tried looking for her everywhere. We thought she might go to a neighboring pack, but it looked like she vanished off the face of the planet.

I remember the good times when me, her, Reno, and Kyle used to hangout together. Those were good times. It was when we were five, well actually Reno and I were five and Kyle four and Marie three. We were inseparable. Well more like Marie and Kyle.

They used to do everything together. Playing pretend football/soccer, dancing, watching tv, taking showers, and even sleeping in the same bed.

Until three years later that's when everything changed.

We stopped hanging out with her telling her that she wasn't 'cool' enough for us to hang out with, which was a total lie, because she was the coolest. We wanted to be so popular and the popular kids wouldn't let her in their 'popular crew', so we decided to stop talking to her.

All three of us.

Looking back in the past it made me see what a fool we were to diss her. If only I knew that in the future this would result from me losing my sister, I would never have joined the popular crew.

Anyways the past is the past, but she will always be in my mind. When we find her, I will be the best brother to her, because she deserves that. I never hated her and never would.

We never stopped searching for her, but when we find her I will be so happy and relieved.

I have a secret to tell her...

Kyles POV

How I miss Marie. I miss her sweet ways. The way she blushes when you tell her something sweet. The way her eyes shone with so much happiness whenever something good happens. I could get lost in those brown eyes..

'That's not what you were thinking when you dumped her.' My wolf snarled still angry.

I sighed, too tired to form a reply.

As I was driving my red Volvo with Reno and Zules, our parents and pack were all driving different vehicles.

I take the chance to think back on my memories of Marie and I.

I have always had a crush on her since we were little kids. I guess sometimes little kids have to grow up and realize the world is hush and you cannot have a happy ending with your childhood love.

I remember the times we used to do things together. The time before, I got popular. Me, Reno, and Zules thought that we were too cool to hangout with a girl that was family, so we tossed her away like garbage. That's when she left for years to stay with her aunt, from her fathers' side, and then she came back at the age of fifteen. I had missed her so much and slept thinking of her every day wishing she would come back.

When she finally came back I was mad and happy at the same time, because in my heart I felt she had to be my mate, but I was pissed off because she had left me for all those years.