Chapter 5: Meeting My Pack

SOOO MISSED ME? I KNOW I KNOW I MISSED YOU GUYS TO!:D

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT!!! HAHA:))

THANK YOU ALLLLL for the support :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aries POV

James and I were walking to the pack house and I was really nervous, but he kept assuring me that everything was going to be alright and that they would love me.

I may have decided to become their Alpha, who has no idea how to be an Alpha by the way. But I made a commitment and I was sticking to it. It's not like I had anything else to do.

"Relax girl, we don't bite!" James said, before he quickly added. "Well I might." He said winking.

I blushed biting my lower lip. Damn him and his sexiness.

Curious I asked. "So how many people are in this pack?"

He thought about it before answering. "Sixty-six including kids."

I smiled. "Wow, if you guys had put one more six to the end that would have been bad Karma. "

He laughed. "That would have been crazy! Well I guess we didn't need the other six since our Alpha died from a rogue attack, but now we have you, so I guess it's not all bad."

"Are you trying to make me feel good or feel bad?" I asked him raising an eyebrow.

"Oh no, it's nothing like that." He said smiling. "He wasn't the best Alpha, but we tolerated him.

James POV

What the fuck. I'm such a douche, and if not I definitely sound like a fuck boy. I face palmed myself in my head.

I wasn't trying to make her feel bad, but I guess it came out that way. Her face turned in to a frown when I talked about the previous Alpha. Our Alpha dying was very tragic since it left us with no Alpha, and we needed one. No one wanted to step-up the plate and since his pregnant wife died carrying the future heir, we were screwed.

The beta also died, but he hadn't found his mate yet. I stepped up to take a less stressful position, that let me still protect the pack, but not have the stress of leading on my shoulders. Shit, I didn't want to be a beta neither, but someone had to be something of an authority figure, if this pack was going to survive.

The alpha was not a great man, but in a way he cared for his pack and that is all we needed, but now looking back I think we deserved better and I get a good feeling that our new alpha will be exactly what we need.

All of a sudden she smiled big.

Oh no.

"Do you guys have a pack name?" She asked still smiling.

"Not really, we just call ourselves The Pack, we used to be Red Spiral Pack, but when the Alpha died we formed a different one. Why?" I was curious now.

"Well I was wondering. No, I mean I was thinking! Why don't we come up with a name for us? I mean I like the name you guys already have, but since I'm starting over I think we should all start over with something new!" She beamed at me expectantly.

I like this girl already. I smiled. "That is a great idea!" She squealed and jumped up throwing her arms around me. I was in shock.

Suddenly, she tensed looking up at me embarrassed. Since I wasn't hugging her back she started getting off, but I scooped her up into a bear hug, while she laughed happily. I sniffed her deep loving her natural lavender and vanilla smell.