Chapter 6: New and Improved

AHHH... WHAT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR!!:D

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aries POV

I feel someone trying to shake me awake. "Arie wake up." I don't answer

"Arie wake up!" They groan frustrated. I try pushing them away.

"No." That is my smart reply.

"Arie wake the hell up you lazy bum!" Jules screams settling me and making me fall off the bed. I knew it could only be Jules, because his the only one that had the audacity to wake me up.

"Ouch!" I get up rubbing my butt that now hurts. I wouldn't be surprised if something broke inside.

"What the fuck Jaja." I give him the evil eye.

"I was trying to wake you up to tell you that breakfast is ready downstairs" He smiles innocently.

Are you kidding me! "JULES! That is the reason you woke me up!"' I say angrily. "You know I love my sleep." I glare at him annoyed.

"Duh." He gives me the face. "Well that and we are going SHOPPING!" He exclaims happily. "Plus, it's you and James two-year anniversary remember." He said winking.

I smile wide.

It has been two years that I have been away from my family. I call my dad once in a while, but that's it. He always says the others meaning my brothers, mother, and of course Kyle, want to talk to me, but I always say my goodbyes then hang-up not letting him finish. I don't even wait long enough for the people to snatch the phone from him so they could talk. Whenever they succeed, I hang up once they say my name. I'm kind of glad my dad didn't know where I was still, or they would all know. I shook my head trying to get that train of thought out of my head process.

"I know!" I said ecstatic. "I can't believe it's been this long. I know I say that every month but sue me!" I said laughing.

"You deserve it babe, now come on before they eat everything! I thought I would be a good friend and come and get you before there was nothing left." He pouts.

Isn't he sweet?

"You could have brought me breakfast in bed." I stick my tongue out.

He snorts. "Girl I ain't your hubby. James may do that to you, but don't expect it from me." He brushed back his pretend long hair.

"But you're my best friend." I give him my full pout that nobody can resist.

He gasped. "Wow I'm sorry, I should have brought you food then rubbed your feet awake!"

I started smiling happily.

"Just kidding your puppy dog face isn't working on me." He said sarcastically.

Did I mention that he isn't like everybody else?

"Ass-hole." I flip him off.

"Oh hun you know I like it there." He said winking.

"Whatever let's go." I laugh while putting on black skinny jeans and a white tank top.

"Race you downstairs!" I push him on the bed and start running.

"Cheater." I hear him yell.

"That's the best friend love push!" I yell back still running.