Chapter 3: New Territory, New Life

-->SINCE MOST OF YOU ARE HATING MY LOVE FOR JAMES AS KELLEN LUTZ, I'LL GIVE YOU ANOTHER SPICY ONE LOL. I'M KEEPING THE CURLS THING THOUGH, SINCE JAMES CHARACTER DOES HAVE CURLS.

AHHH YOU GUYS DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY YOU MAKE ME!!

A SPECIAL THANK YOU TO ALL MY FANS! YOU GUYS ABSOLUTELY R.O.C.K!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

                                                                                          Picture of James ------------------------------>

James POV

"Marie." she said blushing.

'Yum she looks adorable blushing. I wonder why she's here all alone?' I thought.

'Doesn't look like she's in a pack so she must be a rogue.' My wolf said.

I agreed.

"Marie, I like that name." I said licking my lips. She blushed even more, if that was possible! It was hot.

She was cute. Beautiful brown skin, light brown eyes, with long curly black hair. She had a shabby, but curvy frame and was short. I just wanted to hug her. She was too adorable, braces and all! The big round glasses she wore made her more sexy than adorable honestly.

I shake my head at where my thoughts were headed.

I could feel my wolf roll his eyes at me.

"W-What's y-your name?" she asked nervously clasping her hands.

"James. I am the beta of this pack." I said.

"N-nice to meet you James, can I please speak to your alpha?"

Damn she must be nervous, because she kept stuttering.

I raised an eyebrow. "I don't think that will be possible." I told her.

She swallowed her spit looking scared. "Are you guys going to kill me?"

Her eyes grew wide.

I looked at her like she was crazy, but then I remembered that packs tend to do that, if you cross their territory without permission.

"Oh no!" I exclaimed. "Our pack was once attacked, and we lost our Alpha is all. Nobody wanted to be alpha, so we never bothered to get one."

"Where is your pack or are you a rogue?" I asked checking her out more.

She licked her luscious lips and stood up straighter, " I don't have a pack, but I did. They were the Dusk Pack."

"T-the Dusk Pack?" Now it was my turn to stutter and the whole pack gasped.

Holy crap they are one of the strongest packs in America! Last I heard.

"Then why are you here all by yourself?" I asked confused.

She looked away embarrassed. " Well um... You see..."

"What's wrong Marie?" I asked curious. I reached my hand out to touch her shoulder to reassure, that we won't going to hurt her.

She flinched and looked down as soon as I made contact and I pulled my hand back feeling rejected for some reason.

I frowned, but thankfully I hid it before she could see it, as she looked up again.

"Well you see um, my mate rejected me." She looked away sadly.

"Oh, what does that have to do with anything?" I asked still confused.

"Fuck wrong response." I rushed saying. "Ignore that." I face palmed myself.

"It's okay. He was the soon to be Alpha." She said looking down.

"I'm so sorry. What happened?" I asked stepping up. I looked at her concerned.

I felt bad for how I said things.

She looked around and gasped as if she just now realized, it wasn't just me and her, but some members from the pack.

"Well to make it short he said I didn't fit his right description for a mate and that he didn't want me. Before he could say anything more I ran away, not bothering to go back home to pack. My twin brothers hate me and so does my mother so what would be the point? But I love my father. He is the only one that cared, so maybe I should have gone back." She looked away sadly, before looking back at me.

"Maybe I'll call him sometime once I get settled some place. Well if you guys are not planning on killing me." She said and laughed nervously playing with her hands.

Kill her? No way, she was too adorable.

"We are not planning on killing you! Actually, we've been mind-linking and were wondering if you wanted to be apart of our pack?" I asked her. I looked back at my pack who gave me a nod of their head agreeing. I looked back at her.

"What! You're kidding me, right?" She looked astounded.

I continued ignoring her. "And if you're not opposed to the idea, maybe be our new Alpha?" I asked scratching the back of my head smiling. I started looking around like I was seeing the forest for the first time.

She gasped.

Hearing that I finally looked back at her, because she made me nervous.

Her eyes got really big, like they were about to fall out.

Shit! She didn't want to join, what was I thinking. She just came from one of the strongest packs, why would she want to join us.

"I know we are not the bes-" She held up her hand stopping me.

Look at that, she already knew how to make me shut-up and I didn't mind at all. There was something about her.

"Are you Kidding!! I would love to join and be your new Alpha. Even though I'm not Alpha material." she mumbled the last part, but we still heard her with our werewolf hearing.

My pack and I gasped and shook our heads. " Are you crazy! You would be perfect. Plus, you were meant to be a Luna and that's who the Alpha and pack rely on for strength. We are given our soulmates for a reason. You're so strong from, what you've been through."

"I guess." She said unsure. She looked like she was pandering the statement.

"Well then, let's go!" She finally said jumping up and looking happier than before.

I laughed. "Okay everyone let's go back to the pack house. We need to introduce ourselves to our new Alpha. Cheers to Alpha Arie!" I said happily.

Howls rang out.

"Arie?" She asked laughing.

"Yes, my new nickname for you, you like?" I asked wiggling my eyebrows.

'You're pathetic.' My wolf whispered in my head. I definitely was, I happily agreed with him, which annoyed him even more. He disappeared in the back of my mind.

She blushed." I love." She winked shyly.

Now it was my turn to look away embarrassed.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LINK TO FULL BOOK: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B083W1V5LG

Authors NOTE

Yes I agree that they totally rushed making her into the new alpha smdh!

Do you guys ship James and Arie or should she keep her heart for Kyle? Let me in the comments!

Sorry to probably be editing out the misspellings that made ya'll laugh, but there are always the comments that will stay, so ya'll remember! lol

HAPPY READING! Please FOLLOW and VOTE!