Chapter 1: No More

© 2012 by @RedRose17. All rights reserved

OKAY SO THIS IS MY FIRST EVER STORY ON HERE SO DON'T JUDGE (:p!

Read on....

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Picture of Kyle ---------------------------------------->

Marie's POV

"Marie, just go!" Kyle said glaring at me. "You and I will never be together! I can't have a fat and ugly mate!

I freeze up. I can't believe what is happening!

My mate is rejecting me! I remember when I used to dream of my mate and how he would be sweet and gentle. I used to imagine spending our days together, where we would do nothing and still be able to enjoy each other's company. I would daydream about looking into each other's eyes and not speak words, because we would be thinking the same things.

I guess all of that was wishful thinking.

"Why-y are you r-rejecting me Kyle?" I stuttered, while I stared at him with unshed tears.

"Why? Why? Just look at you!" He said with a look of disgust. "I know that you might love me." He rolled his eyes as he said it.

"But we just can't be, because we are two different people, can't you understand?" His eyes plead with me to agree, and at the same time look at me with hostility.

"What should I understand, when I don't understand anything. All I know is that we're meant to be together!" I still didn't get why he was so persistent on us not being together. Okay yes, I wasn't an ideal partner in his eyes, but beauty is fleeting.

He rolls his eyes and scoffs. "Come on! Do I honestly have to spell it out to you? Can't you just get it through your thick skull that I don't want you as a mate? I want someone that looks good on my arm, not." He waves his hand towards me with disgust. "This."

I gasp hurt, putting a hand to my chest as if to stop my heart from ripping apart.

"I mean, I'm a ten and you're more like a close three. Those numbers just don't add up. You get the gist now?"

Not wanting to hear more of his bullshit and how I wasn't perfect for him, I give him a glare filled with hate.

"Fuck.. you." I drag the words out, before I turn and run.

"Mar..." He yells after me.

That's the last thing I hear, before shifting into a Red wolf with eyes black as night.

Kyles POV

"Mar.." I tried calling after her.

Stupid, stupid, stupid!! What was I thinking!

'You won't thinking that's for sure.' Said the inner voice of my wolf.

Maybe that wasn't the best thing to do. I mean, we were still young and she would grow into her looks. Hopefully.

Okay fine! I've made up my mind! I will get her back when the time is right.

I still couldn't imagine having her as my mate! She just didn't fit the description right now. What would people think of us!

'They would accept you and her! You are the soon to be Alpha.'

No-no they wouldn't, they would make fun of me and her. I'm doing her a favor!