"This is gonna be one of those days isn't it?"

At school...

Marco jumped out the portal in front of thier classroom and put thier backpacks in thier lockers and grabbed thier stuff. He walked into class with Star slung over his shoulder and then set her down in her chair. He plopped in his chair with a sigh. When he looked around, he saw students glancing and glaring at him.

Why are they all staring at me like I'm some sort of crimina-oh right. Marco thought remembering what happened at the party. He groaned and put his head down. He glanced to where Star was and saw that she was still sleeping. He did feel a pair of eyes burning into the back of his head. He turned around was met face to face with Angel, who looked very ticked off.

"Hey there Angel...how are you doing?" Marco nervously asked.

"You're lucky that we're in class. Otherwise the floor would be littered with blood!" she yelled before turning away from him. Marco sighed and leaned back in his seat.

At least I don't have the whole school mad at me. Only three quarters of it. Marco thought to himself. He held his hand out in front of him and created a dark sphere. Why was I chosen for this? Why not Star? She would handle this much better than I would. And who gave this to me? The Shadow didn't, he just came with the package. So who?

"Marco?" A voice asked from beside him. He turned and saw Star awake but really groggy.

"Hey Star, you ok?" Marco asked.

"Yeah, I think so. How did we get to school? When did we get to school? And why was I asleep for it?" Star asked.

"Well you see what had happened was-"

Ring! Ring! Ring!

"Oh well, tell me later ok?" Star asked. Marco sighed and nodded. He faced towards the board as Mr. Toff walked in. Marco didn't know why, but he felt like he's seen him before. Maybe he was roaming the halls and saw him? He decided to worry about that later and focus on the lesson at hand.

After class...

Marco and Star were walking to their table when they saw another blonde sitting at it.

"Angel!" Star yelled as she greeted her. Angel, however, was startled and almost fell out her chair. Marco moved fast and caught her before she hit the ground.

"You ok Angel?" Marco asked looking down at her. She blinked a few times before picking herself up.

"Yeah I'm go-I mean, yes I'm fine thank you." she corrected herself, going back to her old way of talking. Marco deadpanned at her and she sighed. "Yeah, I'm good Marco. Thanks."

"There we go." Marco said as he sat down between her and Star. However right as he was about to eat the apple he got from lunch, a hand snatched it and he heard a large 'crunch' behind him. He turned and saw Jenna munching on his apple.

"Sup." She simply greeted.

"Hey Jenna!" Star greeted.

"Hey I know you! You're the girl that was at the party right?" Angel asked.

"Yup." Jenna answered. "And you're that girl that almost killed Marco right?" Jenna asked back.