TSD 4: Revenge

Começar do início

"Nigga, why you knockin' like you the police?" KJ said as he opened the door. 

"My mom got nigga's running a train on Ka'Miko. Who even told her that I was with her?" He questioned. 

"I did." A voice said as Kim emerged from the kitchen.

"Why the fuck would you do that?" Pharaoh yelled at her.

"Because, Carlos wants to be in your mother and father's good graces. I do them a favor, they do him a favor. That's how it goes. Act like you know the game, Pharaoh. Cecylia ain't giving Carlos no weight, we need money. I don't care if someone has to endure a little pain." She shrugged.

"Act like I know the game? Bitch, my father made the game, I know better than anyone." He yelled at her.

"Oh yeah, you sure don't act like it. Rule number one, don't fuck with traitors."  Kim barked back.

"You a traitor too." KJ barked at her. 

"Word, dawg. That's yo fuckin' God sister and you doing her dirty like that." Rocky shook his head. 

"Whatever. I'm taking care of me and mine. Ain't like Kam a ride or die anyways. She woulda done the same thing had the tables had been turned." Kim yelled. 

"No, she wouldn't have." Pharaoh sighed and took a seat.

"So, what's poppin' off right now?" Quincy asked. 

"My mom got C-Money, Criscoe, Manning; The drug dealers, and Greg, Harley, Kez, the pimps in there running a train on her. Two at a time." Pharaoh explained.

"That's fucked up." They all said in sync as they sighed. 

"Whatchu gon' do? We all know you feelin' her." Quincy said, Pharaoh glared at KJ.

"Dawg, I ain't said shit." He said defensively. 

"Nothing I can do. You know my mom ain't got no problems killing my ass over this shit. She'll probably kill her too. I ain't even tryna lose my life over this." Pharaoh sighed. 

"I feel you." Quincy sighed.

"This shit is messed up!" Rocky yelled. All the boys felt for Pharaoh and Ka'Miko. 

"Word. I don't know what the fuck i'd do if my girl was being forced to do that shit. I probably wouldn't save her either, cause you can't in this type of thing." KJ confessed.

"She'll get past it. As long as she don't scream, she'll be good. Them niggas get some sort of adrenaline when they hear them bitches screaming. It's some psycho shit." Rocky said as he enhaled his blunt. 

"Can y'all get over it? She's a big girl. She can take a little dick." They all turned and glared at Kim.

"Ayo Carlos!" KJ yelled, Carlos was upstairs doing whatever. He came rushing down the stairs pulling up his pants. 

"Man what? I'm tryna take a shit."

"Get yo stanky booty, grab yo snake ass bitch and get the fuck out." KJ demanded.

"Why?" Carlos asked confused as he stood by Kim's side. She had her arms folded across her chest. 

"She'll tell you, she enjoys running her mouth. Cause if she speak one more word about my man girl, I'ma deck her in the face." Rocky chimed in. 

"Maaan." Carlos kissed his teeth and dragged Kim outside by her arm. 

Pharaoh sat there for the next 3 hours getting high, trying to forget what was going on. 

Ka'Miko was tired out. She didn't scream just like Pharaoh had told her. The last two were finishing up, she was thankful that they all came quick. Blood ran from both of her holes as she laid there shaking. They drew back on their clothing. One smacked her on the ass before exiting. Pharaoh's mother sat and watched the whole thing in pleasure. She even had it recorded promising to send it to Kalicoe in prison. She wanted Ka'Miko to feel the pain that she felt when her husband was taken away. The pain she feels now as she sleeps in loneliness. Cecylia wasn't going to kill her...not just yet. She wanted to break her down first, she felt like killing her would be giving Ka'Miko the easy way out. She shut off the cameras using her remote then turned off the TV.