"Hey mom. Gentlemen." Pharaoh said politely. 

"Son. Gentlemen this is-"

"Jinsu's daughter." One man finished for her.

"She looks like little Ashlee, remember her?" Another one said. Ka'Miko stood confused. His mother's face went from a smirk to an instant frown, then to anger. 

"You're aware your father is a traitor?" She spoke as they all sat down. Ka'Miko nodded.

"Speak up, girl." His mother barked at her as she took a sip of her alcoholic beverage.

"Yes, I'm aware." Ka'Miko said softly. 

"Pharaoh, come here." Her voice was calm, smooth and filled with mischief. Ka'Miko released his hand and he walked to sit beside his mother. Now she stood alone with all eyes on her. 

"Are you a snitch, Ka'Miko?" She asked.

"No, ma'am." Ka'Miko said respectively. His mother stood up and walked up to Ka'Miko. They stood face to face for a moment. 

"Aww, you're so pretty." She smiled as she ran her hands down Ka'Miko's face. "Too bad you're a liar." She yelled and backhanded Ka'Miko so hard her head turned. Pharaoh looked away as he felt uncomfortable. The sound of the hard slap echoed in the air. Ka'Miko remembered that he told her not to cry as she quickly gained her composure and looked back at his mother. The men smirked and snickered.

"Ouu tough girl." His mother teased. "We got a plan for you." 

"Who wants first?" She turned to the men and smiled. 

Ka'Miko's heart started racing. They all raised their hands. 

"Well there is 6 of you. So I guess we could do 2 at a time. Greg, C-Money has first. " She looked at Ka'Miko over her shoulder, "And make it hurt."

Tone came out and grabbed Ka'Miko's arm roughly. She didn't fight him or anything. The two men followed close behind. She already knew what was coming.

"Oh and boys, one last thing.." They all turned to face Pharaoh's mother once again. "If she screams or attacks you...Kill her." She smiled at Ka'Miko as they resumed their stride.

They took her into a small dark room, nothing but a bed and dark blinds were in there. Tone pushed her in and she fell to the floor. The men followed after and Tone quickly shut the door. Meanwhile, Pharaoh's mother turned on the plasma displaying the room that they were in.

Greg unzipped her sweater and Ka'Miko sat was looking into space, he kissed her neck while he undid her jeans and pulled them down. Ka'Miko closed her eyes tightly as folded her lips back. She whimpered as she felt 3 fingers roughly enter her opening. 

"Shh." C-Money cooed to her as he kissed the other side of her neck. He ripped her underwear off and took off her tank top and bra. He squeezed her breast roughly and bit her. 

"Get her on the bed." Greg said and C-Money quickly picked her up and threw her there Ka'Miko laid naked as Greg made her straddle his lap. 

Pharaoh's mother and the men watched outside in amusement. Pharaoh ripped his eyes away and quickly got up. 

"Stay." His mother demanded.

"This is bullshit." He yelled at her. 

"What? Now she's your little girlfriend?! Do you love her?" His mother questioned.

"Hell no. But this is wrong." He answered. 

"Don't you dare try to interrupt this, Pharaoh. I'll let the bitch leave, but she needs to learn her lesson. You can go. I'll call you when she's done." His mother barked. He walked away, he was fuming but he knew that if he were to interrupt they both would die on sight. He drove off to KJ's house and knocked hard on the door.