Birthday - Dui x Reader (Star Crossed Myth)

Começar do início

"You don't even know what he is doing with Athena right now so don't be so loyal. Even if Dui doesn't make a move, Athena probably would make a move since she has liked him since a young age." Leon said truthfully.

After hearing that you got more depresses than you were already. "I believe him, he isn't someone that would do that. I think..."

"Come on Leon, don't make her even more depressed then she is by telling her the truth. " Teorus yelled out.

"Please just stop talking about, you are making it even worse Teorus." You said with a deep sigh. "Thank you for your concern and SOME OF your reassuring but I am just going to go home since I have to work early tomorrow."

"It's raining and it's dark so why don't you take the door that leads to your apartment." Huedhaut said.

"Thank you, but I feel like walking in the rain right now. Thanks for the offer. Please tell Dui that next time he has the time he can call me over. I'll be going so bye." You said quietly and left with your umbrella.

"I am going to go tell Dui that (First Name) left." Huedhaut said and walked to Dui's room.

Huedhaut knocked on Dui's door and went in. "Sorry to intrude but (First Name) went home already."

"WHAT! I told her to wait for me." Dui said with a sad expression.

"She said she had work tomorrow and walked home."

"She walked home! It's raining and dark outside right now." Dui replied.

"We offered her to go through the door but she refused and said she would rather walk home. You might want chase after her since is it dangerous for her to be by herself."

"She has an umbrella and this is a big place with lots of people, she won't be in danger and besides Dui has too much work that he can't waste his time because of a selfish goldfish." Athena said angrily.

"What you said might be true but it is technique Dui's fault. You promised to celebrate her birthday with her today but it's already 11:30pm. So you decided what to do Dui." Huedhaut said.

Dui's eyes widen with shock. "I didn't realise it's already this late, my clock is late by one hour for some reason. Sorry Athena! I really need to go but I'll be back as soon a possible maybe tomorrow at the latest." Dui said dashing out to chase after you.

"You're the one that changed his clock time aren't you Athena." Huedhaut said quietly towards Athena.

"I did. Why is he willing to go so far just for a mere goldfish. I liked him longer and loved him more than her, but he won't even give me a chance." Athena said with tears.

"It's simple, you stayed away from him because he committed a sin of killing another god. You were too scared of him especially about shadow Dui but (First Name) was different, she was scared but she trusted Dui which allowed him to open his heart to her. This is something you couldn't do or even ever do." Huedhaut said and left the room.

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

"Where is she, I can't find her." Dui had been flying after you trying to find you and finally spotted you, he quickly landed where no one can see him. He ran towards you and grabbed your arm and ran into one of the empty streets. He princess carries you and before you know it, you were in the sky.

"DUI!! What are you doing here!" You asked with shock.

"I'm here to pick my girlfriend up." He said going at full speed to your apartment.

You reached your house and Dui hugs you tightly. "Happy Birthday and I'm sorry that I am so late!"

You gently placed your hand on his head and pats his head. "It's okay I forgive you. I know you didn't mean it"

You didn't realise until a bit later that the both of you were drenched in the rain so you quickly grabbed two towels and gave Dui one.

"No need for the towel, I'll make it up me." Dui said smiling.

"Make it up to me?" You asked confusingly .

Dui lifts you up and takes you into the bathroom and with a click of fingers he removed both of your clothing.

"Don't tell me by making it up me, you mean taking a bath with me!" You yelled with your face red as a tomato.

"Is that bad." He replied.

Before you know it, you were in the bathtub, sitting in between his legs while he hugs you tightly.

"Umm.......DUI! Please let me get out, I am going to die with embarrassment." You said trying to get out of his hug but of course he was too strong for you to break apart from.

"I'm sorry (First Name). I promised to celebrate your birthday yet I was too busy with work that I forgot." He said laying his chin on your shoulder.

You shook your head and replied. "I understand, you were busy and I was just being selfish and not considerate."

"That's not true. It I don't at least celebrate my girlfriend's birthday then what kind of boyfriend am I." He said.

"Thank you for being considerate. I am happy at least you gave it a thought. That's enough for me since I did fall in love you knowing the consequences and limits.

Dui turns your head a little to the right where you met up with his eyes. He gently plants a long and deep passionate kiss on your lips.

"Thank you (First Name), I love you so much." Dui said.

"I know, I love you too." You replied.

.·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·. .·:*¨¨*:·..·:*:·..·:*¨¨*:·.

I was thinking about how to end this one-shot and I was like. "Let's end this with a cute bath scene." Just then I had a faint memory of a bath scene in Dui's story and I thought I was going crazy. I went and checked my photos and bam there was a picture of a bath scene. At least it matches this one shot so hurray. (≧▽≦)