<8> A vampire made my life so complicated!

Start from the beginning

"How did you know my name was Luna?"

"After you left, I think Damien heard me in the room. Then the teacher came in and asked if they were helping me unload stuff. They came to the closet and found me. The teacher left and they about started throwing fists right there. They told me what your name was."

I couldn't look at him. I put my head on the steering wheel so I wouldn't be tempted to.

"What all did you hear? And... did... you see anything?"

"I heard it all... and saw the bruises."

I wasn't going to cry again. I wasn't a week person. There was no way I was going to let myself cry again.

"I think you should go."

"Luna, I'm not going to tell anybody. In fact I can help you not get caught. I mean I have three classes with you out of 7. You're going to need the help. I don't know if Luke and Damien are going to help, but they're not going to tell anybody."

Three boys knew my secret. It was only the first day. At least 2 of them new my life story. Well I guess all three of them did. Chris said he was in the room the whole time. I didn't want him to know. I didn't want anyone to know.

I was ashamed of Dave and what he has done to me.

Three guys I knew nothing about knew a lot about me. My deepest secrets.

My sad story.

My pitiful life.

My cell phone went off in my bag. I turned around and dug it out. 1 NEW MESSAGE!

It was from my boss.

"I no I don't need 2 remind u, but u work in 5 min."

I sighed knowing I was going to be late, but what was I suppose to do about Chris?

"Listen Chris. I trust you with my secret. You are the only person who befriended me. You're a nice guy. And I'm going to need help.

If you say you will help, then I believe you." I finished.

He smiled and the look as if the world had been lifted from his shoulders was plain to see in his facial expression.

He snatched my phone from my hands and looked at the text that was still open.

"Oops. Sorry if I'm making you late for work." He exited out of the text and went to contacts and put his number in.

"Call me if you need anything. And I mean anything. If its just to talk, or if you need somewhere to crash to get away from your house...."

I sniffled holding back the tears. "Oh god you know about Dave to."

"I know about everything you told the other 2. I heard it all. I already told you that."

"I need to go."

He sent a text from my phone and then I heard his phone go off.

He handed me back my phone I was looking at him with a confused look.

He chuckled. "It's so I have your number."

"Oh."

"I guess you have to go. I'll see you tomorrow at school kay?"

"Alright..."

"And Luna, like I said. Don't worry. I'm going to help you. You don't have to do this alone."

Before I could say anything he got out of my car and closed the door to walk off.

I told myself once again, there is no point in worrying about what I can't change. I'm just going to have to trust the three of them to keep my secret.

This was going to be a long school year.

Day one and three guys knew that I was a girl attending an all guys school.

They knew that my step dad beat me.

They knew one more thing but I couldn't bring myself to think it. I wanted those memories locked up tight.

I put my keys in the ignition and started the car. I put my seat belt on and pulled out of the school parking lot and headed for work.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Sorry I didn't spell check this one or go over it to see if i made any mistakes.

I have about 40 unposted pages of this story written up i just need to go over it all and make sure its ok.

thanx for sticking with me guys! I'll try and get the other (10?) chapters up soon. I got so into writting the story i just couldn't bring myself to stop and post what i had.

anywho, hope to post the rest soon!