Chapter 6: "We'll protect u"

"Don't. Come. Near. Me." Anna says tightening her jaws.

He chuckles. "Ur cute. But... What if we do. Then what?" One of them said, smirking. Anna hears the other 2 chuckling from behind. What am I going to do?

"Stay still, and it will be over." He leans over, his lips almost touching Anna's neck. Anna tries to push him off but he holds her wrists, putting them up at the wall. The other one stands next to her, making her unable to move.

As soon as he was about to kiss Anna's neck, a loud bang is heard on the door. The door drops open and the 2 guys gets punched hard on the face, falling to the ground. Anna opens her eyes, looking up. She saw... BTS standing in front of the broken door.

"Hwan Kangdae!" Jungkook yells making Kangdae stop.

Kangdae turns around, looking at Jungkook and the rest of the members. "Ughh. U guys again? Can u stop interupting me? I'm trying to have a moment with this cutie right here." He says pointing at Anna.

"Not her. Let go of her." Jungkook says.

"Y? U like her? Then, in that case, I would love to show u what I was going to do to her." Kangdae takes Anna in front of him, putting his arms around her, not making her move. Kangdae slowly moves his lips to Anna's neck, kissing it." Anna closes her eyes, not able to move. He kisses her neck, then licks it, and sucks it, leaving a hickey.

Jungkook gets mad and he walks up to Kangdae, pulling Anna away from him, and punching him on the face. Rap Monster runs up to him, stopping him. "Jungkook, we got this. U and Taehyung go take care of Anna. The rest of us got this." Jungkook breathes heavily, staring at Kangdae.

"Were u scared? That I was going to take her away from u?" Kangdae smirks. Jungkook once again tries to beat him up, but Rap Monster stops him. "Go, leave with Anna." He says.

Jungkook stares at Kangdae. Then he picks up Anna, bridal style, taking her outside with Taehyung, leaving the rest of the members behind.

Anna hides her face into Jungkooks chest. Embarrassed.

Jungkook sits on a bench outside, getting Anna to sit next to him. "R u ok?" He asks looking at her.

Anna hides her face. "I... didn't know... he would do that." Anna says, talking in a frightened voice.

"Awww... Its ok." Taehyung rubs Anna's back. Anna looks up at Jungkook and Taehyung. "Thanks. For helping me."

Jungkook smiles a little, still a bit hurt that Anna was hurt. "But class started. We're late. A lot." Anna says, almost whispering.

"Its ok. I'll tell the teacher u were with me, then u will be fine. And... Stay away from Kangdae. Don't worry, if he comes near u, I'll... No. We'll protect u." Jungkook says.

"Oh. Thanks."

"Thanks... What?" Taehyung smiles.

"Huh?" Anna asks confused.

"We r older than u. Thank u... What?" He smirks.

Anna smiles a little. "Thank u... Oppas." Taehyung shows his teeths, smiling rectangularly. Jungkook looks down, smiling, laughing a little by Taehyung funniness. Well, he isn't the only one like that.

Anna, Jungkook, and V walks back inside the school, they walk upstairs and meets the rest of the BTS members. They were all fine.

"What happen?" Jungkook asks.

"Well, we don't like beating up people, so... We went to another way." Suga says smirking.

Flashback.

As soon as Anna, Jungkook and V leaves. Jin and Jimin pulls the 2 guys to Kangdae and other other, making them in front of them.

Rap Monster takes out his wallet. And throws 10 singles at them. "Take this and go somewhere. Eat something or go shopping. And don't bother Anna, ever again. Or any other girls." Rap Monster leaves with Jimin and Jin.

"U guys r so pathetic. Kidnapping a girl, just to kiss her. R u that desperate?" Suga says.

"Pay attention at class. Then maybe the girls will start to fall for u. Then u'll get a girlfriend to hang out with. Not a girl to kidnap and harrass, sexually." J hope says. Leaving with Suga.

End of flashback.

"Okay then... Let's go to class." Taehyung says.

"U ok?" Jin asks Anna. "Yeah. Thanks." Anna says smiling.

"Awww... No problem." Jimin winks. They all walk inside the classroom. Everyone stops what they're doing and stared at Anna and BTS.

"Sorry we're late. We had to talk to Anna about something."

"Oh, no. Its okay. U guys can go back to ur seats." The teacher says smiling. The teacher looks at Anna's neck and sees a small hickey.

"Wait..." Anna and the BTS members stop moving. "What happened to ur neck?" She asks. Anna's eyes widened, not knowing what to say. "I got hurt." Anna says immediately.

"How?" The teacher asks. This time, Anna had no idea what to say to her.

"We were playing 'catch the book'. Taehyung threw it and I missed catching it and it hit Anna's neck. There s a little mark, but she'll be fine." Jimin says.

The teacher nods. And Anna and the BTS members go back to their seats. She introduces herself to Anna. Then a few minutes later, Kangdae and his 3 boys, comes in with the end of their lips bleeding.

"Y r u guys late? Detention. And... Did all 4 of u guys take turn to punch each other. Y r u guys bleeding? Another detention. After school today and tomorrow." The teacher goes back to writing on the board.

Kangdae rolls his eyes. His 3 boys sits in their seats. Kangdae makes his way to his seats and meets Anna's eyes. He stares at her, then suddenly, smirks at her. He walks behind her and sits at his desk. This time, paying attention to class, and staring at Anna. Making her uncomfortable.

Jungkook, who's sitting next to Anna, notices Kangdae staring at Anna, which makes him mad.